Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people who live in small towns so stupid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    Vegan are weird and they look weird to.
    because they're ****ing starving. i act weird if i miss my afternoon snack. imagine eating dandelions all damn day.

Comment

That being said, I don't care for hicks. I grew up in an extremely rural community. In fact it wasn't even a town and had no post office. A hick is a lot more useful to this world then the gang bangers of the world.

I had this conversation on another forum, and honestly city people were for more ignorant then their rural counterparts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Just gonna say that while stereotypes of hics are funny theirs also the other side. They can efficiently use a firearm are mechanically inclined also have generwl ujderstandings of electrical plumbing and carpentry. Plus sometimes they can weld and fabricate. When you say they're stupid because they have piss poor diets it shows an extremely narrow perspective when judging others.
        You're right a lot of them are pretty handy with plumbing and cars. I guess what kills me is their lack of knowledge of the the outside world. I get very defensive when they make fun of my food and my active lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
        X