Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Danny "overrated" Garcia give Amir "King" Khan a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he will. I think every fighter from 140-147 wants to fight Khan the glass chinned bum.

Comment

I think Danny boy is happy with the knock out he got and wont bother giving Amir a rematch, it's too dangerous for him.

I think Amir probably beats him 9/10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
        So many jealous & so much hate for the greatest of all time Amir Khan!
        GOAT? Are you a troll? I'm an AK fan, but seriously some of his fans try to defend him too much. He's a B fighter, not elite, he's elite in terms of his publicity level but in terms of mixing it with the Mayweather's, Pacman's and Marquez's, no.

Comment

No he don't deserve a rematch, dude was just a big hype, how many more times does he need to get ko'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post

wow knockdown #2 looks like Khan just got barily hit on the top of the head. They are both overrated IMO seem like a good match for each other again

Comment

Amir Khan overrated? lol... yea right.

The guy who wiped out Kotelnik, Judah, and went 12 rounds against Peterson only to get robbed, is overrated? lol right....

I'll remind everyone that Kotelnik gave Devon Alexander such a brutal beating in their fight that Alexander was badly slurring his speech in the post fight. What happened when he faced Khan? he got wiped out.

Judah beats Matthysse. Close fight, and controversial. But he stood no chance against Khan.

Lamont Peterson, who is probably the best at 140 had all sorts of trouble and was caught taking PED's after the fight.

Neither Danny or Khan is overrated.

Comment

Khan has to earn his shot by becoming the # 1 contender or making some noise.
                He's no longer the big up and coming fighter. Face it he got KTFO!

Comment

Working...
                X