No announcement yet.

Hitler on the new Morbid Angel album

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler on the new Morbid Angel album

Somebody needs to do one of these for Haye-Klitschko....

Comment

Morbid Angel went downhill.

Hate Eternal pisses on them and then some. Ruthless.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

A fucking horrible album. I can see why Hitler is pissed.

Comment

Never heard of this band and judging by the posts it's death metal, not really my thing. My only gripe is, why can't a band reinvent itself without fans *****ing? This happens in many genres of rock music and more times than not fans get pissed when a band tries to change it up or make something more appealing to the general public. We all want to make more money, bands included. It's like people get too attached to one style and when it changes they can't like it, even if it turns out alright.

Comment

lol I didn't know there would be any metalhead here. I used to be a metalhead but stop following years ago. Im not really a Morbid Angel fan but towards the end of the video it said something about The Haunted. Now I used to be a big The Haunted fan. Still have their first three albums and one live album 'Live rounds in Tokyo'. Me love some trash metal. SLAYER!!!

Comment

I didn't even realize Morbid was still around. I just checked out their new cd and Hitler was right to be pissed about it. Next we'll have a drum and bass Cannibal Corpse album

Comment

I laughed loudest at "Static X!"

Comment

Amazing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X