This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the **** is JMM?!

I leave the boards for a week and we have a "new" "P4P" "king"?
    This bum goes #1 for beating a fatty that's not even dedicated to boxing?
    My my, boxing really is in bad shape.

It's been in bad shape since Calzaghe retired and I don't see it getting any better unless a new Calzaghe comes along the scene, which quite frankly, looks impossible. Calzaghe's footsteps are a daunting task for ANYONE to follow.

JMM Software Background
    For over 11 years JMM Software has provided the Sewing, Craft, Scrapbooking and Vacuum retail industry with POS(point of sale), customer management and inventory tracking & control solutions. The latest release of Total Retail Solution provides users with unparalleled functionality and low cost of ownership. Compare the features of TRS10 to other solutions and you'll see why so many stores are making JMM Software their vendor of choice!

Comment

Who the **** is jreckoning?

Comment

Yep, more Calzaghe's is what we need. We need more prime on prime, action-packed superfights like Joe-Roy and Joe-BHop. Fuk that fight on the weekend that was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by $ Lord13 $ View Post
          I leave the boards for a week and we have a "new" "P4P" "king"?
          This bum goes #1 for beating a fatty that's not even dedicated to boxing?
          My my, boxing really is in bad shape.

It's been in bad shape since Calzaghe retired and I don't see it getting any better unless a new Calzaghe comes along the scene, which quite frankly, looks impossible. Calzaghe's footsteps are a daunting task for ANYONE to follow.
          My god, you're a ****! I hope you die a slow and painful death from AIDs.

Comment

the only ones who consider jmm is xcaret. the rest thinks he's only number 2

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
              My god, you're a ****! I hope you die a slow and painful death from AIDs.
              I don't live in ****ty Africa and I always wear a condom, so chances are that won't happen. Thanks for playing though, *****.

Comment

Who the **** is jreckoning?
                Welcome home son.

LOL.

Comment

of course Jean Marc Mormeck is p4p#1 have you been living under a rock!

Comment

I don't live in ****ty Africa and I always wear a condom, so chances are that won't happen. Thanks for playing though, *****.
                    I hope a big black negro with AIDs rapes you one night when you are walking home from your pilates class.

Comment

Working...
                    X