Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Believes In Ghosts and The Spirit World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyson View Post
    My former cat once scared the living **** out of me by reacting insanely strong to something in the house.
    He was asleep in my lap when he suddenly jumped up with wide open eyes and started to shake his teeth in that cat-manner.
    He then stared towards the kitchen for a full minute before he jumped down and started to walk towards the kitchen. When he looked around the corner into the kitchen, he literally jumped two feet in the air and ran across the living room and jumped out of the balcony- in the third floor!

That did something for me.

My cat Ninja knew when it was time for me to put my best friend down....

I couldn't see it for myself. One day, she just slept on her, and started wailing. It was one of the worst days of my life.

Comment

You can't beat a good haunting show or a good horror movie. i believe in ghosts but never seen one...damn

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
        Personally, I believe they do exist. There are too many unexplainable events that occur and have been documented by people investigating such phenomena. JAT

http://ghoststudy.com/index.html
        Sorry to be rude, but you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

My cat Ninja knew when it was time for me to put my best friend down....

I couldn't see it for myself. One day, she just slept on her, and started wailing. It was one of the worst days of my life.
          I can only imagine...

I still miss that cat. When I moved out from my mom's, my brother took him in. Then one day I found out that he'd given him away because he couldn't be bothered to keep him.

Still won't forgive that.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
            To you they're probably devils, angels and demons.
            C'mon, haven't you been scared by something supernatural that you can't explain?

Comment

C'mon, haven't you been scared by something supernatural that you can't explain?
              What exactly would you define as super-natural?

I've been scared to death by thousands of things, including strange noises in the house, shadow-like movements and stuff like that.

Comment

Okay, I will give you a true story that happened to me when I was younger.
                While in a deep sleep, I was awakened by a horrible demonic entity in my bedroom. I was horrified and basically in a state of shock. I knew that I was awake and not dreaming. This "thing" was like a burning devil-like creature and to describe it is beyond imagination. Anyway, being a faithful Catholic, I made the sign of the cross and immediately this entity completely disappeared. I'll never forget this as long as I live. Is this weird or what?

Comment

Okay, I will give you a true story that happened to me when I was younger.
                  While in a deep sleep, I was awakened by a horrible demonic entity in my bedroom. I was horrified and basically in a state of shock. I knew that I was awake and not dreaming. This "thing" was like a burning devil-like creature and to describe it is beyond imagination. Anyway, being a faithful Catholic, I made the sign of the cross and immediately this entity completely disappeared. I'll never forget this as long as I live. Is this weird or what?
                  It's a lie, a dream, a fiction, an hallusination or just wishful thinking.

Wanna know how I know?

They don't run from crosses.

Comment

I've been watching this show on the Travel Channel lately and it's been creepin' me out. What do you guys think about Spirits who live amongst us?

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Most_Haunted
                    i believe in my eyes and my eyes dont see ghost and spirits, i aint believin ****

theirs a quote i love,

the biggest trick the devil pulled is making the world believe he doesnt exist

that said, the devil can kiss my black ass and lick my right nut cause he definitely dont exist

Comment

I don't buy into that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X