No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. talking abt how DRAINED Canelo was at 152lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Weakened in the sense that his punches weren't as powerful as normal because he had lost muscle. Understand it?
    Doesn't matter how powerful his punches are if he can't hit Floyd. He wasn't able to hit him, that was his problem

Comment

Now that I see what a b1tch Canelo has turned out to be, I'm glad Floyd drained and humiliated him.

Comment

Not only drained, he was weakened. He had to lose muscle mass. He only weighed 165 on fight night when he usually fights at 170+ so yeah he lost some pounds of muscle to make weight
        So people are now feeling sorry for a guy that weighs in two division higher than WW on fight night, SMH........Canelo got what he deserved for trying to use a huge weight advantage against an smaller, past prime, brittle handed Mayweather.

Comment

Should Khan have asked for a catchweight?? 155 is a catchweight and Khan did ask for 152

Comment

Canelo usually weighs around 175-180 on fight night...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
              Should Khan have asked for a catchweight?? 155 is a catchweight and Khan did ask for 152
              What's wrong with asking? It's a negotiation tactic.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. asked Canelo for a rehydration clause and a second weigh in day. Canelo rejected those but had to accept the 152 catch weight.

Either way, at the end of the day, Khan is fighting Canelo at Canelo's weight of 155 lbs.

Comment

Translation;

Camelo=Canelo
                Washed up=washed out

I remember senior when he was an amateur boxer, and a good one, it's tough
                to listen to him now. To many head punches and drug addiction doesn't set you up for your formative years very well.
                Between him and Guererro father and Garcia's they would make a killer pack on "Hollywood Squares"! Lampshadehead could host and you can have Bernard and Roy to fill out the squares.
                I'd watch it!
                Ray

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                  So people are now feeling sorry for a guy that weighs in two division higher than WW on fight night, SMH........Canelo got what he deserved for trying to use a huge weight advantage against an smaller, past prime, brittle handed Mayweather.
                  You don't know what was Floyd fight night weight that night... or what was against Pacquiao, etc. He hides it for a reason. And Canelo is not the only one doing it, they all rehydrate after weigh in.

What I really think is that Canelo is a weight cheater that wins because he's too heavy. But it's not his fault, it's because they need to bring back the same day weight in as it was before.

Comment

Manny fans complaining about a CW only on Boxing Scene and only Pac fans would do such a thing , Manny is the CW king of history for fck sake lol .

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                      lmfao please point to where the OP says he is a crackhead since HE is the one who presented this topic, not some random NSB poster who talks smack all day.

this is why no serious discussion happen on NSB lol poster like you who will muddy up a topic with dumb statement like this. Well according to posters XYZ who have nothing to do with this thread says this and that about X so why I should I listen and discuss this topic with you OP. lmfao.
                      You're one to talk. You can't even talk about boxing. Anytime i've tried to talk real boxing with you you go silent and have nothing to say because you don't know anything. Child please, you're probably one of the ones i'm talking about that calls him a crackhead

Comment

Working...
                      X