Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got this one friend who just can't accept that he is not black.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I got this one friend who just can't accept that he is not black.....

I'm getting worried about the guy,
    I know him a few years now, He's never really been the smartest dude in the world,
    Drinks alot, can get violent and says some pretty twisted and Derranged things...

He always pretty angry and very easy to wind up,
    People rag his cord all the time because of this....

Over the last few years (since I've known him,) he has always spoken in a kind of ebonic way,
    His way of words is actually pretty embarrassing,
    He's the whitest guy I know, he shops in FUBU and wears fitted NY caps on his melon head.

I first started to get worried when he randomly told an associate of ours that he was black.........

I mean this dude is standing there white as fuck with his stupid ass fitted hat on his stupid ass melon head, whilst this Mexican associate of ours just stands there laughing his ass off at him.

What should I do to help this idiot?

You're the best guy to give him advice. Tell him how you dealt with your color.

Comment

people still wear fubu?

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
        You're the best guy to give him advice. Tell him how you dealt with your color.
        el oh el ten letters

Comment

Give him a mirror?

Comment

I remember a coworker of mine a few years back. Dude thought he was black and wore fanny packs.

Comment

This is starting to be an epidemic. I have two white guys at my job who are the same. They really think they are black and they are as white as could be.

One has even taken measures on trying to convince the office that everyone of European decent (Italy,England and Scotland) are "Techniqually" black... It's weird. He just gets into so much crazy nonsense most people just agree and move on to shut them up.

They also use the "N" word very loosely around the office. It's getting embarrassing.

Comment

leds black.

below the waist

Comment

You hang out with cats that wear FUBU does he still wear Cross Color jeans ?

Comment

you people and your friends

Comment

Working...
                    X