Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal-Cloud Finalized For August 11, Stevenson Rejected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal-Cloud Finalized For August 11, Stevenson Rejected

BoxingScene.com had been informed that a television date has been finalized with Showtime - for a guaranteed light heavyweight war between IBF champion Tavoris Cloud (24-0, 19KOs) and former WBC beltholder Jean Pascal (26-2-1, 16KOs). Yvon Michel, who promotes Pascal, reached an agreement with Cloud's promoter, Don King, and Showtime, for the date of August 11th in either Montreal or Quebec City.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-30-2012, 06:14 PM.

Btw by Quebec I mean the province of Quebec. I don't know if it will be in Montreal or Quebec city. More details to come...

Comment

BoxingScene.com had been informed that a television date has been finalized with Showtime - for a guaranteed light heavyweight war between IBF champion Tavoris Cloud (24-0, 19KOs) and former WBC beltholder Jean Pascal (26-2-1, 16KOs). Yvon Michel, who promotes Pascal, reached an agreement with Cloud's promoter, Don King, and Showtime, for the date of August 11th in either Montreal or Quebec City.

[Click Here To Read More]

French Link? Isn't that a resort in Indiana?
      Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-30-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Will it be an 8 rounder?

Comment

After more than a year of waiting, Jean Pascal will make his return to the ring on August 11 in Quebec.

Pascal face American Tavoris Cloud in a fight for the title of light heavyweight in the IBF.

This will be a first game since May 21, 2011 for Pascal, who had lost his WBC belt to Bernard Hopkins.

More details to come

Translation

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
            Will it be an 8 rounder?
            Should be a 12 rounds cause Cloud is the IBF champ

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              After more than a year of waiting, Jean Pascal will make his return to the ring on August 11 in Quebec.

Pascal face American Tavoris Cloud in a fight for the title of light heavyweight in the IBF.

This will be a first game since May 21, 2011 for Pascal, who had lost his WBC belt to Bernard Hopkins.

More details to come

Translation
              thanks for the translation

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                Should be a 12 rounds cause Cloud is the IBF champ
                I was just kidding. A reference to both fighters' stamina issues.

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
                  I was just kidding. A reference to both fighters' stamina issues.
                  ahhhhhh ok lol. yeah the last rounds should be interesting/funny ahaha

Comment

Pascal gets tired against Cloud...HE WILL GET KNOCKED OUT!

But if Pascal stamina holds up, I think he can probably out-box Cloud and of course he is going to get the decision in Canada regardless

good fight if it is Official, at least the fighters at 175 are willing to fight each other!

Comment

Working...
                    X