Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol "massive nipples" Spence is a knockout waiting to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you guys just like to hate...against inferior opp...spence walks his opponents down who lack power regardless of being hit back...I guarantee you he'll be more defensive against better opp that can pop while going for the KO...Thurman will get KO'd to the body with a left hook from Spence...you all know this...

Comment

lol some of you guys hate for literally no reason. He's a entertaining young fighter who's offensive minded and goes for KOs. Isn't that what this forum loves? Other than his weird mullet the other day, he's been exactly what fans should want out of a young fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I22X...tu.be&t=27m32s

Look at how badly he was rocked there. He's blowing through guys like Algieri and Bundu who wouldnt be able to punch through cobwebs if their life depended on it. Once he fights someone who can crack he'll be exposed, steroids don't give you a chin.
        Oh another keyboard warrior looking to get noticed. You big redneck dumb fool he is on steroids, are a you a doctor.

You got a VOTE FOR TRUMP as your GIF says all about people you need to banned from this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          So you think Thurman, who almost went down from a body shot from both Collazo and Porter, both featherfisted guys, can take Spence's power, the same Spence who is arguably the best body puncher in the sport?
          been following thurman for a long time since he was a kid........I've always known thurman can't take it to the body & he's always been that way. the first time i saw thurman hurt to the body was sparring marcus johnson. actually they had to stop sparring for 14 minutes because thurman was so hurt from a body shot.

but thurman is a warrior & will lay down before he gives up. he's always been this way since a kid.

Comment

Looked to me like he took a massive punch really well.

Comment

"Because he's black and you know that"!!!...

I don't think of that first although I know it to be part of life.
              As I've said many times on this forum there are only two colors in boxing;
              Red & Green! thats it unless your a white boy about 6'3" 220 who could fight "even a little bit".....hahahahaha.........but then again EVERYONE likes that!$$$

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                been following thurman for a long time since he was a kid........I've always known thurman can't take it to the body & he's always been that way. the first time i saw thurman hurt to the body was sparring marcus johnson. actually they had to stop sparring for 14 minutes because thurman was so hurt from a body shot.

but thurman is a warrior & will lay down before he gives up. he's always been this way since a kid.
                Aint doubting his will, but the ref will act irrespective of said will if Spence starts doing damage that might become irreversable.

Comment

It's a fight and people get hit.

Comment

Only thing I'll say is that he didn't recover well as he was on soft legs for the next round, that being said, it happens.

Comment

Another NSB classic:

Thurman got hurt by a body shot therefore Spence can KO him.
                      Spence got hurt by a right hook to the jaw but he can't be KO by Thurman!

Comment

Working...
                      X