Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice Max's change in demeanor after Kov said he was punishing Pascal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else notice Max's change in demeanor after Kov said he was punishing Pascal?

Max has direct eye contact with Kovalev for his first two questions, but after Kovalev basically confirms that he was indeed trying to hurt and punish Pascal, Max loses all eye contact. The following questions he only looks down at Kovalev's lips/chest area and is looking really uncomfortable.

Is Max Kellerman scared of Kovalev? Lol.

Video here:

Kovalev is a sociopath, i'd be worried too if i was max, he could snap at any moment and go on a murderous rampage

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
      Kovalev is a sociopath, i'd be worried too if i was max, he could snap at any moment and go on a murderous rampage
      Nah, I don't think so. He's cold blooded for sure, but he's a stable guy. He's not a lunatic like say a Jermain Taylor.

But him letting Pascal away from the corner for added punishment was pretty crazy though.

Comment

His eye contact doesnt change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          His eye contact doesnt change.
          Yes it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Yes it does.
            No it doesnt.

Comment

wow...Maybe he needs a a **** or something but this is pathetic.

Comment

No real change tbh.

Comment

To be fair, he actually keeps making (at least short) eye contact throughout the interview. Isn't that his style though in general. Who wouldn't be intimidated keep staring at Kovalev when he tells you he wanted to inflict as much punishment as possible. What I do think is that Kellerman didn't like the way Kovalev responded to certain questions.

Comment

Max is soft as fuk. I believe he was scared ****less.

Comment

Working...
                    X