Mexican Media Is Killing Canelo, Had Cotto Winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    You mad.
    No I'm not. I'm not a cotto Stan or anything. People acting like canelo put on a clinic or something

Comment

Anybody who thinks cotto won is insane, this fight was not close.

Comment

When a fan favorite fighter loses, you move on because that's what people do when they want to live reasonable happy lives. Cotto, lost, plain and simple. We can quibble about how close it was, but it wasn't a draw whatsoever, it was a clear loss and that's the end of it. The decision won't be reversed by getting "expert" opinions or people crying their eyes out.

Cotto showed pretty bad sportsmanship by not showing up to the press conference. I for one wanted to hear his thoughts and reflections on the fight. He's acting like he was robbed, he wasn't.....

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleStandar View Post
          I have the mexican feed since i live in Mexico

Can you get a better pic

Comment

I blame Canelo , Canelo should've ended Cotto

Comment

So ex-fighters of Mexican origin are now the whole of the media?

Comment

They jealous of him, but yes the fight was way closer than the garbage score cards. I had it 116-112 Canelo.

Comment

They must have been on the real good schit because I had 10 people watching at my house, one dude was betting on Cotto to win too. Everyone out of the 10 people had Canelo easily winning and most thought Canelo was on his way to stopping the diva.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    No I'm not. I'm not a cotto Stan or anything. People acting like canelo put on a clinic or something
                    LOL he did doe. Just look at your sig

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      So ex-fighters of Mexican origin are now the whole of the media?
                      I agree with you, but Marquez is a Mexican legend He made Mexico proud when he KO'd a global superstar in Pacquiao.

Probably Mexico's most intelligent fighter of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X