High School Student - Giving his teacher a lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      Students failing class is mainly due to piss poor performance of the teaching quality.
      No it isn't.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      he works in mysterious ways...show me a link where he wouldn't wear that

Comment

I never liked these extroverted, "creative" teachers. I prefer the ones who left you alone, gave their lectures and all I was required to do is listen, do the homework assignment and pass the tests.

The so called popular teachers always had the entire class take turns, reading chapters of a book out loud. Then a group assignment where she pairs us up. That to me was her being lazy and milking the clock (and yes, it was a she and I couldn't stand her or the class) with filler activities so she doesn't have to anything but sit there. This is the type of teacher who was Mrs. Popular and participated in the Pep rallies.

The unpopular teacher (one who I really liked) was strict. You sit there and shut up. You get some points in his class for NOT sleeping and keeping your head up, he hands out assignments, lectures for a bit, has a Video day where you watch it and take a short quiz and tests etc,. Doesn't put you on the spot or do fillers. My kind of guy.

Comment

"A STUDENT WANTS HIS TEACHER TO BE MORE INVOLVED? GAH! OBVIOUSLY AN IDIOT!"

That's all i'm gathering from some of these posts.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
            "A STUDENT WANTS HIS TEACHER TO BE MORE INVOLVED? GAH! OBVIOUSLY AN IDIOT!"

That's all i'm gathering from some of these posts.
            It's more "A PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL ATTENTION WHORE WANTS TO APPEAR CLEVER IN FRONT OF HIS CLASSMATES BY BEING A DISRUPTIVE FLOUNCEY ARSE-PRINCESS and also needs a haircut".

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              I never liked these extroverted, "creative" teachers. I prefer the ones who left you alone, gave their lectures and all I was required to do is listen, do the homework assignment and pass the tests.

The so called popular teachers always had the entire class take turns, reading chapters of a book out loud. Then a group assignment where she pairs us up. That to me was her being lazy and milking the clock (and yes, it was a she and I couldn't stand her or the class) with filler activities so she doesn't have to anything but sit there. This is the type of teacher who was Mrs. Popular and participated in the Pep rallies.

The unpopular teacher (one who I really liked) was strict. You sit there and shut up. You get some points in his class for NOT sleeping and keeping your head up, he hands out assignments, lectures for a bit, has a Video day where you watch it and take a short quiz and tests etc,. Doesn't put you on the spot or do fillers. My kind of guy.
              Teachers have to change to adapt to students that dont give a fcuk about school and show how get them interested. Its funny when i hear teachers being blamed for students failing. I graduated from HS 3 years ago and i found it incredibly easy and i was an honor students taking all honor classes. Teachers give so much leeway nowadays to pass their students but they still fail. Thats because they dont give a fcuk. This is mostly due to parents not raising their kids correctly and expecting teachers to do it for them. As a student if i came home with anything less then an A or B, i was personally ashamed. But nowadays its cool to be a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Teachers have to change to adapt to students that dont give a fcuk about school and show how get them interested. Its funny when i hear teachers being blamed for students failing. I graduated from HS 3 years ago and i found it incredibly easy and i was an honor students taking all honor classes. Teachers give so much leeway nowadays to pass their students but they still fail. Thats because they dont give a fcuk. This is mostly due to parents not raising their kids correctly and expecting teachers to do it for them. As a student if i came home with anything less then an A or B, i was personally ashamed. But nowadays its cool to be a loser
                I agree bro. Good post

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

It's not a teacher's fault if a kid doesn't give a **** about school, nor is it their responsibility to change their outlook regarding institutional education. That's a parent's job, and teachers don't get paid nearly enough to put up with such bull**** attitudes from kids and parents alike who expect them to turn every class period into a scene from 'Stand and Deliver.'

Comment

Video has been removed now

What happened?

Comment

You let em know son

Comment

Working...
                      X