Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audley Harrison's European title fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audley Harrison's European title fight...

So, what's going to happen?

Is Audley going to mash this guy up, excactly how he should considering his superior everything?

Or is Audley going to waste his last shot at doing something in the division?

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    So, what's going to happen?

Is Audley going to mash this guy up, excactly how he should considering his superior everything?

Or is Audley going to waste his last shot at doing something in the division?
    he will beat this guy close if he fights scared... or he will knock this guy out like he did to Danny

Comment

This must be Audleys last chance at winning something, I never liked Harrison but in someways i want him to win it at least if he wins the Euro title he would not have been a complete failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
        This must be Audleys last chance at winning something, I never liked Harrison but in someways i want him to win it at least if he wins the Euro title he would not have been a complete failure.
        Agreed.

Anyone know When and where is it ?

Comment

I want him to win it.

But I don't think he will, Sosnowski has to much pressure, which Audley can't handle.

Audley will retire on his stool

Comment

Audley will lose this fight, he beat some losers in the prize fighter and now he's got a chance for the euro belt its a bit of a joke really.

He is to old & fights like he doesnt even want to be in the ring, if he suddenly changes and he goes mental he could easily knock the guy out, but thats not gunna happen is it.. shame.

Comment

never seen his opponent, but there is more chance of me becoming european HW champ than Audley not fighting scared. But he fought scared in prizefighter and got some KOs so who knows what'll happen.

Hopefully he wins and Rogan gets another fight with him. Id enjoy seeing him break Harrison's jaw again.

Comment

Working...
              X