No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dejan Zlaticanin: I'm Fighting Mikey Garcia on January 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Is Zlatichanin the Montenegrin guy who just won a title?
    Thats the one. Good fighter

Tough fight for a second comeback fight

Mikey favourite though

Comment

Good fight, glad Mikey got what he asked for in a title shot, he can do big things at lightweight.

Dejan will be a tough fight for him, but Mikey comes out on top.

Comment

Dejan was handed his title against a Bolivian goat farmer but this is a hell of a followup. Every belt holder who gets a softy belt should be willing to fight somebody of Garcia's caliber in their next fight. Good for him

Comment

Mikey is gonna destroy this guy

Comment

Americas champion are growing in number! Spence and Garcia and THE NEW! but on a serious note Linares is the true WBC champion my boy Mikey is going to claim a nice trinket even tho I like to say U.S.A has another champion....EASY Work bring on this euro bum and then we can get a lineal title showdown - Linares vs. Garcia in Las Vegas PPV.

Comment

garcias going to destoy this guy. Lets hope 2017 gets mikey garcias career back on track cause this guy is a hell of a fighter.

Comment

This card looks smoking. Something to look forward to at the beginning of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Americas champion are growing in number! Spence and Garcia and THE NEW! but on a serious note Linares is the true WBC champion my boy Mikey is going to claim a nice trinket even tho I like to say U.S.A has another champion....EASY Work bring on this euro bum and then we can get a lineal title showdown - Linares vs. Garcia in Las Vegas PPV.
                  Are they not like what you call British world champs? You know, paper champs?

Or is it alright when they're American?

joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Are they not like what you call British world champs? You know, paper champs?

Or is it alright when they're American?

joke.
                    No you see Brittish titles are only for the Britts and European titles are only for Euros -- in this case Mikey and Zlaltlalal are world level so this title is above your trashy local accolades....but like I said Linares is the true WBC champion because Im fair but firm!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      No you see Brittish titles are only for the Britts and European titles are only for Euros -- in this case Mikey and Zlaltlalal are world level so this title is above your trashy local accolades....but like I said Linares is the true WBC champion because Im fair but firm!
                      You know i'm not talking about British or euro titles so why play around you weirdo.

I'm talking about British fighters who are world champs. You call them paper champs, but not the Americans.

So you are nothing but a poisonous troll being creepy all the time on here. Sort your life out and grow up you sad idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X