Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Will Be The Excuse When Vargas Lands that right cross?! zZZzZ #48

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No excuses will be needed because Pacquiao will KO Vargas with a straight left. Why do you think Pacquiao is a 6 to 1 favorite to win? Please quit hogging this board with your stupid, hateful, racist threads. You start 5 times more threads than anyone else and your threads are the stupidest and the worst threads of all.You are always trashing some foreign boxer and your never ending trash fest of GGG is insane and annoying as hell. Go outside an take a walk. Get some air to your fuced up brain and quit starting so many hateful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      No excuses will be needed because Pacquiao will KO Vargas with a straight left. Why do you think Pacquiao is a 6 to 1 favorite to win? Please quit hogging this board with your stupid, hateful, racist threads. You start 5 times more threads than anyone else and your threads are the stupidest and the worst threads of all.You are always trashing some foreign boxer and your never ending trash fest of GGG is insane and annoying as hell. Go outside an take a walk. Get some air to your fuced up brain and quit starting so many hateful threads.
      racist threads?

Comment

let's go Vargas! kid's determined

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          serious question. serious answers.
          is that lara in your sig pic shadow boxing in a pool?

what does that do?

does it improve punching technique, strength and speed????

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Is this poster only good at trolling? Does he ever have a serious conversation on this forum? Seirously he has to be the worst poster here.
            hes not even good at trolling lol, youre giving him far too much credit

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              well said....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                is that lara in your sig pic shadow boxing in a pool?

what does that do?

does it improve punching technique, strength and speed????

Comment

so you posting that pic of ali is a yes on all those things???

i might have gonna incorporate that in my training if its true..........

use somekind of breating apparatus so i can stay in longer......

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    so you posting that pic of ali is a yes on all those things???

i might have gonna incorporate that in my training if its true..........

use somekind of breating apparatus so i can stay in longer......

Comment

lmfaoooooooooooooo

sigh....

smdh.....

Comment

Working...
                      X