No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Colonel Rudyo View Post
    Looking for a TE.... Have Barnridge to give back as well.

Also making Russell Wilson available.
    I got gronkowski and tamme.

U can have either.

Price varies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Every rb is in a timeshare.
      No im talking like low end timeshare backs. Like Thomas Rawls level guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        I got gronkowski and tamme.

U can have either.

Price varies.
        We've been over em before, I dont trust Gronk enough this year, never have two years in a row and I've drafted him a few times over the years..... and you don't like nuffin for Tamme last time we talked.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
          Every dfs expert around was praising Dak vs a ****ty bears defense at home. Dak was the play.

Eagles defense is very much improved like I told you in chat Brush. And you said wait til the Pitt game well there you go. Ben on the road vs a great defense or Dak at home vs a bad one.
          Different in DFS. DAK was a great play in DFS because of what he could give you for the price. He COULD put up ben numbers for half the price... works great. Not the same in season long. Much safer to just play Ben if the only consideration is just picking one without taking price into it. Ben is $7100 this week and Dak is $5700. That extra $1400 allows you to make a serious upgrade at another position. The entire steelers team **** themselves was the prob.

Comment

• Brush what are you doing man? You gave away Matt Jones for what to cuff Elliott?

Reed got over on you.

Comment

We've been over em before, I dont trust Gronk enough this year, never have two years in a row and I've drafted him a few times over the years..... and you don't like nuffin for Tamme last time we talked.
              Rudyo I have some interesting tight ends.

Kyle Rudolph is currently the 3rd ranked TE through 3 weeks. Hes second in targets (26), first in redzone targets. Looks to be a favorite of Bradfords.

I also have former college star Hunter Henry who has started Gates for last week vs the Colts with (7 targets, 6 catches for 96 yards.) Gates is doubtful again this week oh and its vs the Saints who have been the worst defense by a mile this season.

Comment

• Rudy you're fine at te. Stop over thinking it. You need to upgrade rb2.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                  Brush what are you doing man? You gave away Matt Jones for what to cuff Elliott?

Reed got over on you.
                  Starting rb for a handcuff, lol. Morris got that td last week and brush panicked.

Comment

For some reason all my offers lately have been like a WR 3 and RB losing time in a time share or random WR for one of my 3 WR1s. Not THAT desperate for a RB guys
                    Because people are trying to scam you.

Whoa available other than Wilson who is hurt and Barnidge?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      Rudy you're fine at te. Stop over thinking it. You need to upgrade rb2.
                      lol no one will give me the rb2, hence why I'm making other moves to upgrade everything else.

BURNER will check later, my yahoo is acting up for some reason on my phone.

Comment

Working...
                      X