Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will OJ get out soon or will he end up serving the entire 33 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will OJ get out soon or will he end up serving the entire 33 years?

I've always wondered about this. He is eligible for parole in october 2017, but something tells me he will end up serving his entire sentence.

what do you think?
    will get out soon
    100.00%
    will serve the entire sentence
    0.00%

i hope he gets out.

he was a good man.

a good HARD WORKING MAN who was being enslaved by the luxurious lifestyle of an ungrateful white woman.

she deserved what she got. ronnie too.

you can only disrespect a man long enough before he completely snaps and you get what's coming to you.

Comment

Free OJ

Free the Juice

Free Jared Fogle too

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        i hope he gets out.

he was a good man.

a good HARD WORKING MAN who was being enslaved by the luxurious lifestyle of an ungrateful white woman.

she deserved what she got. ronnie too.

you can only disrespect a man long enough before he completely snaps and you get what's coming to you.
        Yeah I don't know what the hell she was thinking having another man in his house, live well off his money, drive his cars, sit at his dinner table and fckk her in his bed while his children slept in nearby rooms.

Just about any man would have snapped.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
          Yeah I don't know what the hell she was thinking having another man in his house, live well off his money, drive his cars, sit at his dinner table and fckk her in his bed while his children slept in nearby rooms.

Just about any man would have snapped.
          They were divorced and thus nothing but the kids were "his" and even then the kids were "theirs".

Plenty of people have exes who find other lovers and they don't snap. Heck, OJ himself had a gf right up until he killed his wife and Mr Goldman. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Comment

As for the OP's question, I'd guess he wont get parole on the first try. That's just a gut feeling though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              They were divorced and thus nothing but the kids were "his" and even then the kids were "theirs".

Plenty of people have exes who find other lovers and they don't snap. Heck, OJ himself had a gf right up until he killed his wife and Mr Goldman. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
              Yeah but all of that hard earned money was his. She didn't have a single dime as she was a waitress when he found her.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                Yeah but all of that hard earned money was his. She didn't have a single dime as she was a waitress when he found her.
                He shoulda married a rich girl then. At that point they were divorced and she was free to fuk whoever. The problem with OJ and alot of rich people is that they think they own everyone and everything, and that they're above the law.

OJ thought he was God. His dumbazz finally found out that wasn't true, and I hope he never gets out.

Comment

Working...
                X