Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant come to terms with the torture of animals, its like a nightmare thats real.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    I agree that global warming should be stopped, its already damaged coral reefs world wide, but its a slow process and all major polluting countries are limiting the damage they cause, and co-operating with each other, its a serious threat, its already caused damage, but its slow, its being addressed, and its something all countries agree on. Its basically being managed albeit in a selfish way.
    I wasn't specifically calling out any of Planet Earth's ailments, but I disagree, "global warming" isn't "long-term" because activities people are currently engaged in are contributing to it. So instead of looking at the ultimate effect we should be looking very honestly and squarely at present causes. That means us dude, good old human beings regardless of race, religion or geography. No, friend, pollution isn't something countries agree on, indeed countries go out of their way to pollute and do so legally in the bright light of day.

I don't know where you're getting your information from but it's extremely inaccurate.

Animals being tortured though, that's extreme pain and suffering of life that feels pain and emotions in a very similar way to us, that's severe suffering on a huge scale that's completely unnecessary, the Chinese eating cats and dog isn't such a bad thing, its the wide spread torture of cats dogs and other animals that's like hell on earth for the animals. That's a far more severe than global warming that is relatively mild.
    I don't agree the suffering of animals is on par with the state of the world. I can agree it's something terrible because as a human being I have empathy, but it's all about equivalence to me. Nothing is more important than the place all of us live on including tortured animals. I'm more concerned with a human being so detached from nature they fail to see that even their minor involvement contributes to a global issue. If you've ever read any of my posts I'm far more concerned about what's happening with bees than global warming.

But ultimately you are just trolling me, because you are upset yourself, you are low self esteem, and you desire to be cruel to me and others, you are the type of troll that visits the facebook page of recently dead children and starts tormenting the parents, in other words you are vile scum, you feel good now scum/ Does the rise out of me make you feel better/ Find a better way that doesn't hurt others scumbag.
    Dude are you mentally ill? You kinda had me until this last paragraph which really seems like an attempt to get attention, but it's a really huge mental health red flag. You create an inflammatory thread, post it publicly, and when people respond you accuse them of trolling you? Are you that important or so self-absorbed you think you're the only one on the internet? Wow, just wow....

Comment

Working...
    X