No announcement yet.

Antonio Tarver has failed another PED test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    I never said it was ok, but if you think that it's fair to critizice Tarver because he got caught, then you are an ignorante navie boxer, because 95% of the pro boxers use steroids. If you don't understand it, then it's your problem, not mine.

Why attack Tarver just because he was caught. We know the rest is not being caught, but it doesn't mean they aren't on the juice. You have to juice in order to play on a even field. Otherwise you have less chances. That's how pro boxing works today.
    Most thieves aren't caught. But we only punish the ones who are. Simple concept really.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I see what you did here. LOL.

Tarver just throwing his TV career away.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        Most thieves aren't caught. But we only punish the ones who are. Simple concept really.
        Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
        He still got officially caught and has to pay the price. Blame him for poor masking techniques if you like, but the dude effed up and has to do the time.
        Don't compare this with being a thief. Simple you ass, are you treating me like I'm some stupid kid?

95% of the boxers are taking roids. And they get away with it because you boxing fans are too stupid to realize it. The day you start pushing the system to admit the truth, that day we'll see the true and we will stop punishing only the poorer ones that get caught because they don't have the money to buy the best roids or the best masking agents.

What about Rugby and Bodybuilding? can anyone claim they are clean? no way, they aren't clean and everyone knows it. They just admit it publicly. One day boxing will start to do the same, the day that the public starts using their ****ing brain.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          How stupid is Antonio Tarver to get busted twice? Especially so close to each other?
          It's desperation. He's got bills to pay, but his body clearly isn't up to the assigned job. He's been caught twice but I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated in his other fights.

Comment

Don't compare this with being a thief. Simple you ass, are you treating me like I'm some stupid kid?

95% of the boxers are taking roids. And they get away with it because you boxing fans are too stupid to realize it. The day you start pushing the system to admit the truth, that day we'll see the true and we will stop punishing only the poorer ones that get caught because they don't have the money to buy the best roids or the best masking agents.

What about Rugby and Bodybuilding? can anyone claim they are clean? no way, they aren't clean and everyone knows it. They just admit it publicly. One day boxing will start to do the same, the day that the public starts using their ****ing brain.
            Calm down fool. Of course everyone is juicing. But if you don't penalize the ones who get caught, the rule means nothing. If you think there should be no more drug testing, then fine. But if you test for results then there has to be consequences for those who fail them. And poorer people usually get the **** end of the stick in real life. Good luck changing that. Tarver is only poor because he is a gambling addict. He has made millions in this sport.

Comment

95%?? Where did you get that number? Where's the proof to support such a claim? I think a lot of fighters are taking banned substances to get an edge but I don't think the majority are.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Calm down fool. Of course everyone is juicing. But if you don't penalize the ones who get caught, the rule means nothing. If you think there should be no more drug testing, then fine. But if you test for results then there has to be consequences for those who fail them. And poorer people usually get the **** end of the stick in real life. Good luck changing that. Tarver is only poor because he is a gambling addict. He has made millions in this sport.
                I never said he should not be penalized, you fool. He should be penalized just like every boxer pretty much should be. But my point is why are we only finding 1% of the dopers and not all the dopers? they all dope. Don't be hypocrite. That was my point and it was not for you, it was for the naives here saying he's a cheater. All of them are cheaters except a few.
                Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                95%?? Where did you get that number? Where's the proof to support such a claim? I think a lot of fighters are taking banned substances to get an edge but I don't think the majority are.
                Well, in the elite of the sport they are pretty much all taking them. You can tell by just looking at their bodies.

Comment

Working...
                X