Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Forget Mosley, I Want Marcos Maidana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically Paulie is saying "why can't I pull a Berto and fight 140 pounders while holding a 147 pound title?" Bottom line...Shane will fight anybody if he gets the belt...Paulie will continue to do crap like this. There aren't too many cats RIGHT NOW that I would pick over Shane at 147 - and Paulie is NOT one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
      Paulie's recent transformation into a Pryor-like "seek and destroy" knockout artist spells trouble for the light-hitting Maidana. I just don't see Maidana having enough behind his shots to keep the "Magic Man" and his nuclear-powered fists at bay.

Malignaggi KO5.
      HAH! cosign bro

gk for that!

Comment

Mags Has A Death Wish; He Gets KO'd By Both Mosley & Maidana!

Mags reminds me of another loud punch drunk, one dimensional Italian in Vinnie Pazienza. Talks like he's the baddest man on the planet, collects a paycheck, and takes a beating. Then come post fight, says all those stupid comments, "hey he's a great fighter, I take my hat off to him, I couldn't get off tonight, he was the better man, I'll be back". Really?????? They ought to hold up your paycheck when that happens. Mags was just calling out the drunken Ricky Hatton not long ago. Mags is a clown. He better hope neither fight is made with Mosley or Maidana. Maybe Mags can fight a 51 year old Pazienza. I heard Vinnie beat some woman in bar, so it could be a good fight.

Comment

Paula is terrible

How is Paulie considered a champion? too many great fighters at 147 to call paula a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
            seems like a duck move if u ask me... maidana is 1 dimensional and paulie knows/thinks he will be able to just counter/pick'em apart n move around the ring
            Think about it this way, If Paulie beats Mosley what does that really do for his career or future? Beating a guy who hasn't won a fight in 4 years and is a gatekeeper coming out of retirement. (Oh and I love Shane btw) And losing to Mosley some how would be career suicide (classic High risk low gain). However, Beating Maidana a fighter so highly regarded for his toughness that people salivate at the thought of him fighting Lucas would get him a **** load of respect if he can pull it off. Maidana would probably be a 5 to 1 favorite in that match. Got to respect paulie for taking the more difficult road with the better payoff.
            Last edited by hhwff3000; 01-23-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
              STFU! dip****! It's a good fight.
              No. Really. Paulie is a feathered fist bum and Maidana is a one trick pony. Paulie is seasoned enough to tap and run all night to a decision. The real fight Paulie should take is either Berto or Ortiz. I don't particularly care for either but I honestly think if you know boxing, you'd agree. Either of those are higher on the talent scale than Maidana and surely would test Paulie as a Welterweight.

Comment

Lol@davidw9785, Made mynight.

Comment

LMAO....and people thought Mosley was taking the fight for the money.....

Comment

People can say whatever they want about Paulie but he has never ducked anyone and regardless that he can't punch, he is tough as hell. The only 3 fights Paulie has really lost are to Cotto, Hatton and Khan, 3 world champions. He was only stopped twice but that was by the ref, he has never been KOed. Personally I think Paulie would beat Maidana probably.

Comment

good ..give that title to marcos , he's more deserving anyways than roidsley ..

paulie got balls calling for this fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X