Super Bowl was fixed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl was fixed

Vegas just won 79% percent of bets .

Sad day for the NFL . They win casual fans but real NFl fans know Denver got shafted

I smell a lot of salt in this thread.

Comment

Everything went wrong for the best team.
      That game was like punk Floyd pull countering Tyson and putting him down and out . Off one shot lmao. Wake up. What did Seattle offense do?
      What did the Seattle defense do. Plus Holliday fblwd . The way the ge started smells like your moms bra.

Comment

Non-stop boxing?

Lounge ------------------------------------------------------------>
        Last edited by Weebler I; 02-02-2014, 10:25 PM.

Comment

How much you lose on the Broncos?

Comment

get this gay azz football garbage outta here. football is for fa.ggots

Comment

Vegas knew they'd win, I knew they'd win. Denver didn't play a decent defense all year. It's like GGG v Ward. GGG (Broncos) look good blowing out weaker opposition, even if they get hit it doesn't matter because they hit harder. Bring in Ward (Seattle) different ball game. Offense wins games and defense wins championships.

Comment

The mind of a Conpiratard.

But this is hardly thread worthy or boxing related, despite Floyd potentially having lost 10 million.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1....DELETE THREAD.

Comment

Right when the game ended, Floyd's Facebook post said he didn't place a bet on Denver and if he did it would have been on the hawks lol

Comment

How is this boxing? Besides if it was fixed they would have done a better job and have been more believable. Not gone like this

Comment

Working...
                    X