No announcement yet.

Matthysse 163 lbs tonight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
    Why would Matthysse even consider taking drugs against somebody like Mike Dallas? lmao.

The guy passed all the tests required from him.
    To make weight. Slimming down to the 140lb division means fighting smaller opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist
      Quote:

Originally Posted by BornToLive

Why would Matthysse even consider taking drugs against somebody like Mike Dallas? lmao.

The guy passed all the tests required from him.

To make weight.
      He took the "drugs" the night of the fight AFTER HE MADE WEIGHT... Amino acids help you make weight now?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Matthysse is like 5'6" and probably one of the smallest 140lbers. If he wanted to slim down to fight smaller guys he would go to 135 or 130.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          He took the "drugs" the night of the fight AFTER HE MADE WEIGHT... Amino acids help you make weight now?

Who said I was talking about the pills he took the night of the fight? The end of the day the testing procedure is inefficient and the amount of weight he put on is noteworthy. Because of those things I have my suspicions.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Who said I was talking about the pills he took the night of the fight? The end of the day the testing procedure is inefficient and the amount of weight he put on is noteworthy. Because of those things I have my suspicions.
            Oh ok now Matthysse is a dirty fighter. Keep in mind Lucas is not associated with sophisticated people like Ariza, Memo or Conte and do you really think he got the funds to be trying to cheat testing? GTFO with that bull**** mah dude.

Comment

Oh ok now Matthysse is a dirty fighter. Keep in mind Lucas is not associated with sophisticated people like Ariza, Memo or Conte and do you really think he got the funds to be trying to cheat testing? GTFO with that bull**** mah dude.

Who was Lamont Peterson associated with? Or the bum who Wlad whipped? You don't need one of those 'sophisticated' individuals to cheat. And I'm not saying that he is definitely a dirty fighter I am merely suspicious.

Comment

Quote: Originally Posted by jsfd26 Oh ok now Matthysse is a dirty fighter. Keep in mind Lucas is not associated with sophisticated people like Ariza, Memo or Conte and do you really think he got the funds to be trying to cheat testing? GTFO with that bull**** mah dude. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android Who was Lamont Peterson associated with? Or the bum who Wlad whipped? You don't need one of those 'sophisticated' individuals to cheat. And I'm not saying that he is definitely a dirty fighter I am merely suspicious.
                Peterson got caught dumbass and he wasn't with none of the guys I listed so WTF is your point? The fact that you sound so convinced Matthysse is dirty sounds more than mere suspicion. He attempted to cheat and got caught red handed (Peterson). Matthysse been coming up the hard way and you still got people around here trying to discredit him. Smh Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• As a matter of fact, your argument is pretty hypocritical considering who you have in your sig. The nerves... You question Matthysse's integrity but not the guy's who you have in your sig?

Comment

• I do not believe he weighed in at 163, he is 5ft7 at the most!

I know you have to take bone density into consideration, fat, muscle tissue, water etc but to get an idea of how big somebody at that height weighing 163 is Ortiz was 164 for Floyd and he is 5ft9.

Sergio is 5ft10 & rehydrates to 167-170

I'm sorry but unless he was wearing shoes/trainers, clothes with his pockets crammed I do not believe it for one minute.

Mike Alvarado, big guy at the weight, towers Lucas right? He rehydrated for the Prescott fight to 156. You really believe Lucas had half a stone on him?

Comment

As a matter of fact, your argument is pretty hypocritical considering who you have in your sig. The nerves... You question Matthysse's integrity but not the guy's who you have in your sig?

speaking of hypocrites, aren't you the same guy who gave Chavez Jr. shyt but give Lucas and Gamboa a pass for weighing 20+ pounds, hypocrite is a word that you should never type again.

Comment

Working...
                      X