Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List fighters who had ATG abilities, but did not end up ATG'S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List fighters who had ATG abilities, but did not end up ATG'S.

Andrew Golota.
    He realistically beat Riddick Bowe twice and was one of the most freakishly gifted HW'S ever seen. He's around 6'4 and can fight very effectively at 230-240. He beat Bowe to the jab repeatedly and just had overall boxing abilities and a very good idea of what Bowe was going to do before Riddick even did it.
    Almost had the whole package and heading into the Lennox fight was rightfully so a favorite.

Sadly he was a nutcase and after the Lewis melt down, he was never the same.

James Toney(some of you might consider him an ATG though, that's up for debate)

I think David Haye also have lower tier ATG abilities, but due to a variety of factors will never be considered one.
    Last edited by Jel; 11-16-2012, 09:14 PM.

James Toney is an ATG and it isn't up for debate.

Comment

Dude, no offense, but putting Haye and ATG in the same sentence is almost immoral...

Comment

I thought Roger Mayweather would be a HOF level fighter by the time he retired. He was a good fighter just not as good as I thought. Had a lot of very impressive tools but lacked in area's also.

George Benton's another one.

Comment

Nunn, Tyson in some respects.

Comment

Zab Judah

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Zab Judah

Zab had so much potential. Now look at him...

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Nunn, Tyson in some respects.
                Good pick on Nunn, that dude's skill level was phenomenal.

I know I might get ****ted on for this but if the likes of Haye is going to be mentioned as ATG status then I think Vinny Pazienza deserves an honorable mention. Greg Haugen too for that matter...

Comment

Edward Rackley

Comment

whats a ATG. I mean how far does the list go you know, He is ATG top 20 wtf does that mean. Defeats the purpose of ATG. what the cut off point to being an ATG, like what after top 10 they not ATG they just bad motherfucker in their era. you know.

Comment

Working...
                    X