Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would these forums be like if Cotto was given the decision against PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
    I have a feeling the Floyd fans would be demanding Cotto return the belt
    it was cotto belt why would he return it

no body would care but pbf fans
    Last edited by FUC_U_PAYME; 06-14-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

The day Floyd loses(if it will ever come, that is) will have the biggest ****storm in internet-combat sport history. This is a guy who has never lost and been in the limelights since the 90s. People have hated his guts for many years and wanted him to lose ever since.

If it had been Mayweather who was robbed like Pac, it would be the biggest thing ever on here.

Comment

of course fans would be upset but I don't think the Uproar would be as bad as this one at least not from the Media, I think the Media would be trying to DEFEND THE DECISION and I don't think not as many people would be standing up for Mayweather and being honest about what really happened

Pacquiao fans would be celebrating and defending Cotto's win just like some fans are doing with Bradley

I really don't like either fan base to be honest, I think both sides have been bad for the sport of boxing for the last few years, I personally can't wait until the day both fan bases just go away

Comment

you can't compare the two fights: floyd won comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Explosions View Post
            I don't think people would be too outraged because many saw Cotto win that night, including myself. Cotto pressured floyd all night, I had the fight 8-4 for Cotto.
            Since when did pressure alone score a fighter points in a boxing match? Mayweather clearly was busier than Cotto for the entire fight.

Comment

[QUOTE=-Kev-;12244220]The only judge who had Pacquiao winning in the Bradley fight, also had these guys winning:

Rios over Abril
              Shumenov over Campillo
              Pacquiao over Marquez II
              Alexander over Kotelnik
              Mayweather over Castillo
              Trinidad over De La Hoya
              De La Hoya over Whitaker

A couple of fights were close that could have gone either way, but all were controversial, and apparently Jerry Roth was a big part of these. But now I guess he got it "right", because he got Pacquiao beating Bradley [/QUOTE

HE SHOULD HAVE HAD IT 10-2 for PAC

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
                I have a feeling the Floyd fans would be demanding Cotto return the belt
                What if JMM had won a split decision over Floyd?

Bout the same as Bradley getting the dec over Pac.

Comment

Working...
                X