No announcement yet.

Tough Mudder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough Mudder

Me and 7 friends have entered into it, we are expecting a day of hell, but hopefully some good laughs and some lasting memories.

www.toughmudder.com

Did any of you guys do it last year? or is anyone else planning on doing it this year or next? If anyone is doing it in the UK, shoot me a PM and lets meet up on the day.

Im doing it chav! Looks BRUTAL but im training for it, a bunch of gym lads and me have entered a team cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Im doing it chav! Looks BRUTAL but im training for it, a bunch of gym lads and me have entered a team cant wait!
      We couldn't be in further parts of the UK if we tried which is a shame, would have been good to grab a few beers after the day and chatted boxing. I think we are going to camp up there the day before and stay in a BnB the night of the event so we can get pissed up afterwards and not have to worry about getting home.
      Im not looking forward to the electric shocks and freezing cold water, but everything else should be OK (hopefully lol)

Comment

Me and some mates were thinking about hitting the one in Bristol, but I dunno if I'll manage it. It looks so cool though, would love to give it a try!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          We couldn't be in further parts of the UK if we tried which is a shame, would have been good to grab a few beers after the day and chatted boxing. I think we are going to camp up there the day before and stay in a BnB the night of the event so we can get pissed up afterwards and not have to worry about getting home.
          Im not looking forward to the electric shocks and freezing cold water, but everything else should be OK (hopefully lol)
          Meh thats a pitty, always good to chat with real boxing fans....

Im worried about the water events, im not a swimmer....

I know a lad who has done a similar race and when he got shocked he said it was like taking thudding punches every shock!

Comment

looks awesome, wish i still was in the uk

good luck guys i'll follow you online

Comment

Haven't done tough mudder but done the spartan race in Redhill last november and was awesome. One thing i will say is them country miles are alot harder than hittin the road!

I was not expecting so many people to be panting as hard within the first ten mins of it. I done a 10k the week before and a half marathon the week before that and people weren't that out of breath till well past half way lol

Definitely wanna give tough mudder a go though

Comment

Never did any races it looks good though

Victor Ortiz runs in LA marathon
                http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/3/19...ht-andre-berto

Found out about Ortiz in this video

Comment

Bump for Tough Mudder 2013

Im doing it again this year, we have our team sorted, we are doing the "South London" event on the 8th June. Any of you boxingsceners doing it again this year?
                  The Surgeon?

If anyone is and fancies meeting up for a beer afterwards let me know if you are doing the same event as us and lets hook up and talk **** afterwards over a beer or 6.

Also if any of you funny guys can think of a witty team name, we need one as the one we used last year was crap, all idea welcome

Comment

"Run for your lives" is awesome!

http://www.runforyourlives.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X