Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big does a woman have to be for you to define her as fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
    5'11" about 175

im not saying they are "big" just not my flavor ya know....

some people like apples, some dont...

most people think the chics im into are too small etc... thats fine, im not offended

this is adequate for me :wank:

I tend to like them all shapes and sizes but if that gut it too big or hanging over, hell NO! I can't do that. Small chicks aren't datable to me, just f^ckable. I need something to grab and hold on to.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      5'11" about 175

im not saying they are "big" just not my flavor ya know....

some people like apples, some dont...

most people think the chics im into are too small etc... thats fine, im not offended

this is adequate for me :wank:

Originally posted by Kingsley View Post
      oh ok, I dated a small, skinny chick for 2 years. I'll never date a skinny browd again. I was miserable.

For real me and my last ex where the total odd couple she was 5'1 105 spanish so she looked white. Around that time i was 6'4 255 muscular. I was the second dude she was with. we had sex all the time. How many time's do you think in the whole year in a half i beat the ***** up twice when she was super drunk. Sex was like ****ing a virgin she was just to small for me. All it was we had sex was here complaining and pushing me out and give me head so i could atleast nut. From that day on i knew i need girls with a little more meat. Not to mention bang up against bones ****ing hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
        For real me and my last ex where the total odd couple she was 5'1 105 spanish so she looked white. Around that time i was 6'4 255 muscular. I was the second dude she was with. we had sex all the time. How many time's do you think in the whole year in a half i beat the ***** up twice when she was super drunk. Sex was like ****ing a virgin she was just to small for me. All it was we had sex was here complaining and pushing me out and give me head so i could atleast nut. From that day on i knew i need girls with a little more meat. Not to mention bang up against bones ****ing hurt.
        I can relate to everything you just said. Hahahaha. It gets to the point you don't even wanna hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsley View Post
          I can relate to everything you just said. Hahahaha. It gets to the point you don't even wanna hit it.

Yeap rather just have her suck you off and you do her and call it a day some times.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
            THIS! the number one thing i hate to hear people say is that thick girls can't take no D...it's the biggest ****ing lie i've ever heard...and people who claim it are suspect as hell in my eyes...i had a girlfriend who was skinny...we were an odd couple based on her not really being my preference at all...but we were good friends and we said we'd give it a try...after a while...the **** was ****ing sad...she knew i liked girls with big asses...so she'd act like she had one...trying to shake her ass for me and ****...sit the **** down...i'd try and smash in the back of my whip...couldn't get the motions down with her skinny ass...sharp ass elbows and ****...we were together for only 2 months before we kind of just wandered off from each other...i saw her walking around campus with another dude one day and didn't say ****...text'd her and said "are we done?" she said that if i didn't say anything after blatantly seeing her with another dude, apparently we had been done...

in my defense...we didn't separate on account of her being skinny...there was a lot of other **** going down...but that did became one of the reasons i felt that trying to make it work would only be more work i didn't want to deal with...

Comment

Anything over 160 is fat to me.

A lot of it depends on the body type, and height though. Relative a 5'10 160 pound girl would look better than a 5'0 160 pound girl

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                THIS! the number one thing i hate to hear people say is that thick girls can't take no D...it's the biggest ****ing lie i've ever heard...and people who claim it are suspect as hell in my eyes...i had a girlfriend who was skinny...we were an odd couple based on her not really being my preference at all...but we were good friends and we said we'd give it a try...after a while...the **** was ****ing sad...she knew i liked girls with big asses...so she'd act like she had one...trying to shake her ass for me and ****...sit the **** down...i'd try and smash in the back of my whip...couldn't get the motions down with her skinny ass...sharp ass elbows and ****...we were together for only 2 months before we kind of just wandered off from each other...i saw her walking around campus with another dude one day and didn't say ****...text'd her and said "are we done?" she said that if i didn't say anything after blatantly seeing her with another dude, apparently we had been done...

in my defense...we didn't separate on account of her being skinny...there was a lot of other **** going down...but that did became one of the reasons i felt that trying to make it work would only be more work i didn't want to deal with...

Yea that chick was my friend one of my best friend. My girl hate that we still talk on occasion. The thing with skinny chicks they look really sexy done up. In a swim suit there is nothing like a girl with some hips and ass nice toned thighs skinny chicks can't compare. Especially the thick toned up chicks at the gym. The ones who play softball and volleyball.

Comment

Greater than 20% body fat.

Comment

The average woman is a size 14. Yet, the NSB posters only bone size 4's and below.

Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                      The average woman is a size 14. Yet, the NSB posters only bone size 4's and below.

Interesting.
                      That's because you have chicks like these throwing off the average.

For me it all depends where that fat is. I try to stay away from chicks whose gut sticks out past their ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X