No announcement yet.

I feel bad i banged a girl that has a fiancee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cousin said he needs to talk

I'm a little worried. He said its about something he recorded at a party. I'm kind freaking out here but aslong as I always have my girl I'll be aight. She great man, we been together since we was in high school and we getting married next year. I'm a little lonely because she's out at school again, she'll be back in about 2 hours. I'm washing her clothes now before she gets back, she must be taking first aid classes because she always comes back smelling like chlorine. I'm crazy about this girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      I'm a little worried. He said its about something he recorded at a party. I'm kind freaking out here but aslong as I always have my girl I'll be aight. She great man, we been together since we was in high school and we getting married next year. I'm a little lonely because she's out at school again, she'll be back in about 2 hours. I'm washing her clothes now before she gets back, she must be taking first aid classes because she always comes back smelling like chlorine. I'm crazy about this girl.
      WTF is wrong with you Hommeh?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
      X