This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Oh dear. I know Algieri is a pushover but Manny needs to stop the Floyd rhetoric and make a statement with his fists instead.
    It'll be Pacquiao bumping his fists together talking 'bout "Come fight", that'll be coming soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      It'll be Pacquiao bumping his fists together talking 'bout "Come fight", that'll be coming soon.
      you think algieri will win?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        you think algieri will win?
        Algieri hasn't shown me he's capable but I do expect him to make Pacquiao look bad or really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Something tells me Floyd ousted Ellerbe and is bringing in Shaefer just to ruin any chance of negotiations for a Pac fight.
          Dude is locked in gbp till 2018

Comment

• It's coming guys. I can just sense it.

This was Floyd's surprise all along. He'll be fighting Pac in May and a potential rematch in September.

Comment

• It's coming guys, I can just smell it at this point. I can taste it.

The sweet sweet tears of Manny Pacquiao fans worldwide. Oh my oh my. I can't wait to drown myself in those tears. If I was drunk enough on fight night I would purchase a cup of authentic Pacquiao fan tears in a cup.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPoll...pollId=4496539

Espn has a poll asking who Floyd should fight next. It's not even close.

Pacquiao 68%
                Khan. 9%
                Thurman. 8%
                Cotto. 8%
                Garcia. 7%

It's pretty obvious who the public wants to see a Mayweather in the ring with. The fight is long overdue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                  http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPoll...pollId=4496539

Pacquiao 68%
                  Khan. 9%
                  Thurman. 8%
                  Cotto. 8%
                  Garcia. 7%

It's pretty obvious who the public wants to see a Mayweather in the ring with. The fight is long overdue.
                  I thought Cotto would at least be second place. Other than the obvious fight that everyone wants to see, a Cotto rematch makes far more sense than a Khan fight. I think Floyd-Cotto would do another 1M+ PPV buys, and Floyd would get the chance to win a new weight division belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                    http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPoll...pollId=4496539

Pacquiao 68%
                    Khan. 9%
                    Thurman. 8%
                    Cotto. 8%
                    Garcia. 7%

I believe it's going to happen bro,there's a lot of pressure on Floyd. I also believe in karma and once Mayweather signs the contract its a wrap, he's gonna lose in embarassing fashion to Pacquiao. Floyd is a great fighter but as a human being he's a POS, scumbag, and acts like a little b!tch.Now he may be different at his home but this is the persona he chooses to portray in boxing and I will judge his character based on that. People who defend floyd and turn a blind eye to all his BS in the past regarding the pacquiao fight, are either in denial or incredibly stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      I thought Cotto would at least be second place. Other than the obvious fight that everyone wants to see, a Cotto rematch makes far more sense than a Khan fight. I think Floyd-Cotto would do another 1M+ PPV buys, and Floyd would get the chance to win a new weight division belt.
                      Not sure man. Floyd beat Cotto 9-3 or 8-4 at best. Why would anyone wanna see that again? doesn't make sense. It's like asking him to fight Mosley for a second time. I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X