This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Truth. View Post
    Why are people so obsessed with accusing other of being racist on here? I swear you people are ill, you need help. Every single day there's a race related thread on here.

What Alexander said clearly isn't racist, it's just stupid.

And what Kovalev said also isn't racist, the word is used as a term of description in Russia and other soviet countries, not as an insult. You'd have to be pretty stupid to think otherwise.
    "If one don't like black people best believe all them feel the same way."

All the "Chinamen" in his community hate black people apparently. I think that's at least a little racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      we should hold devon and kovalev accountable for their words.
      Lol you look bad here bruh. Nobody is talking about Kovalev. If u wanna talk about him, make a separate thread

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Its funny you choose to have a problem with his comment, yet have no problem with devon's, saying all chinese hate blacks, or judge one judge them all they all the same basically.

Maybe because you only care about racism toward blacks and could give Fuk all about other peoples issues.
        Lmao. U know nothing about me, if u did, u wouldn't be spewing this ignorance. But let me say this, we are discussing Devon frokkin Alexander. He has no fans. What he Saud was ignorant and I have zero issue with ppl saying so. But seriously this is a boxing site. Who ****ing cares what Devon Alexander says? Hes irrelevant atm. I don't even think Chinese ppl care what he has to say.

Comment

• Big Dunn taking the D from all angles in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Lol you look bad here bruh. Nobody is talking about Kovalev. If u wanna talk about him, make a separate thread
            I'm fine with it.

I made one post mentioning devon and kovalev and that set off a waterfall. I posted the Kov threads because TS asked for it.

Like you, you posted about me, not TS topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              "If one don't like black people best believe all them feel the same way."

All the "Chinamen" in his community hate black people apparently. I think that's at least a little racist.
              Accusing others of being racist isn't racist, it's just stupid.

Comment

• Hopkins doesn't like Puerto Ricans so does that means all black people don't like Puerto Ricans??? Let me know so I can stop being cool with the ones I know. Lol

Comment

• just when I thought I couldn't like him any less..

Comment

• Devon probably hates the Wu Tang Clan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                      Accusing others of being racist isn't racist, it's just stupid.
                      Generalising what an entire group of people of a certain ethnicity think is not racist?

I'm not saying that Alexander is necessarily a racist to the fullest extent. The comment he made clearly is though.

Comment

Working...
                      X