Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could David Haye have made everyone think he was the best fighter in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could David Haye have made everyone think he was the best fighter in the world?

If he didn't actually box but like Bruce Lee was an actor as he really wants to be and just made a bunch of movies where he was fighting then said he was the best in the world, could beat anyone on Earth maybe beyond like he already did, all while just having a couple AM fights and training vids floating around?

I mean he had alot of people thinking he was going to destroy Wlad and do it early for no real reason but the guy is a fantastic actor and salesman he may have made the most money in boxing while doing the least amount of actual work......I think its admirable

Thoughts?

Did this thread get redirected from NSB?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Did this thread get redirected from NSB?
      Nah I put it here its not really boxing related or only indirectly so.

Comment

Bruce Lee did it, people sill believe he's the greatest fighter.

Comment

If haye ducked Klitschko the way Mayweather ducked Pacquiao, yes he could have claimed to have been the greatest of all time, after beating everybody else except for the best.

Pacquiao beat all the best there was. All you have to do is look at floyd's resume. Look at who he beat. Ortiz- proven nothing. Canelo- proved something with austin trout but that fight was pretty close. Lara just proved he's a better fighter than Canelo.

Pacquiao beat Morales, Barrera, Marquez at a fair weight, a Prime Cotto, Margarito, Timothy Bradley.

And Ricky Hatton was a Good win for both. Maybe one of mayweather's best since coralles.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-04-2014, 10:26 PM.

Comment

So Mayweather and David Haye belong in the same discussion?

Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              So Mayweather and David Haye belong in the same discussion?

Makes sense.
              No way most people regard Floyd as a cherrypicker Haye didn't prove much of anything had just over 20 fights against old fossils and was being called the HW savior the guy has something but like Bruce Lee would have been better off not fighting at all.

Comment

I think Pacquiao could have beaten Mayweather if he fought him after Cotto.

It would have been the most legendary run in boxing. But because Mayweather wouldn't fight him, Pacquiao moved on to fight everyone else.

Comment

So we are comparing David Haye to Floyd Mayweather?

I'm just tuning in again.

Comment

Why would anyone care about Haye lol Wlad already beat him.

I'm talking about Pacquiao beating Mayweather. An 8 Division World Champion, 4 Lineal Title Crown Holder vs an Undefeated Featherweight Legend, who fought the best until he fought Oscar and turned into a businessman the same way Pacquiao turned to religion.

The heavyweight division is garbage.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-04-2014, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X