No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora vs Malik Scott Fight report with over 20 Press Scores

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dereck Chisora vs Malik Scott Fight report with over 20 Press Scores

Hi guys my fight report is up on my fightscorecollector site...... http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com if you fancy a read or want a look on how the press had the fight at the time of stoppage.

What did you all think of the fight?? i thought it went as planned, i picked Chisora by KO in 8 but expected Scott to win the early rounds before Chisora came on strong late. I have always questioned why its taken Scott all these years to finally step up and fight somebody who is in the top 15-20 in the rankings.

The referee is getting the blame by some but why did Scott wait till 9 to stand up AND do you think he look that bothered when the fight was called off??

cheers and thanks for any comments on the article

fightscorecollector

Interesting that almost everbody had Scott ahead on points when it ended. I didn't score it but I felt Malik Scott wasn't winning anything in that fight. Everything he did was throw a jab and then move away while Chisora brought the heat.
    I won't watch it again but I wouldn't be surprised if I gave Scott only 1 round or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      Interesting that almost everbody had Scott ahead on points when it ended. I didn't score it but I felt Malik Scott wasn't winning anything in that fight. Everything he did was throw a jab and then move away while Chisora brought the heat.
      I won't watch it again but I wouldn't be surprised if I gave Scott only 1 round or so.
      He would have been behind on most cards even if he got up, the 10-8 round would have swung it.

He did well early, but after 3 he wasn't getting off the ropes anymore, he was being pinned and whacked to the body with little response. He was starting to get bullied and he crumbled.

Comment

being held back for so long fighting jorneymen, his management team must have known something, hence his level of competition

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
          I agree with the scoring....I had Scott ahead (3-2) going into round six. I gave Scott round 2,3 and 5 Chisora was taking over the fight in round six though...

Comment

Working...
          X