Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito mauled Martinez 12 years ago. Did Margarito cheat his whole career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    What does that picture say?
    Derp.............................................. ...

Comment

never cheated mate

Comment

nope didnt cheat....

Comment

Since 1999 to 2008 he only failed in stopping just 3 fighters at 147. Perez, P-Will, and Clottey. Everyone else in that time span got at stopped by Margarito at 147 That's pretty much 10 years with only 3 people lasting the whole fight at 147.
          No matter how many times you tell them the KO ratio pre Williams, they're just going to change it over and over. That's how they are.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I think Margarito gave a great performance on that
            Martinez fight
            even though Martinez wasn't the Martinez we
            see today
            he would destroy Margarito today
            but on that cheating subject
            is all based on opinions
            he got caught in the Mosley fight and I believe
            it wasn't the first time but that's my opinion
            I don't believe his whole career...
            I believe he did with Cintron even though I think
            he could of beat Cintron without cheating,
            definitely Cotto vs Margarito 1 my opinion and
            the other millions of Puerto Ricans opinion too

We Will Never Know

Epic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
              12 years ago Martinez had only been boxing for a few years. I would take that win with a grain of salt.
              At that time Margarito had 6 more pro fights than Martinez. With no amateur experience either. The only notable fighter that Marg had fought going into the Martinez fight was Danny Perez and maybe Rodney Jones? And, he went 1-1 in those 2 fights. So it's not like Margarito had tons more experience than Martinez did going in.

This is match-up is a poorman Roy Jones-Bernard Hopkins. Where in a sense people act like Roy/Marg were much more experience than B-Hop/Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                No matter how many times you tell them the KO ratio pre Williams, they're just going to change it over and over. That's how they are.
                Another thing since Cintron was brought up and the whole P-Will timeline.

Margarito stopped Cintron in a quicker fashion pre Williams than when he did it post Williams. That could be something to think about too.

Comment

At that time Margarito had 6 more pro fights than Martinez. With no amateur experience either. The only notable fighter that Marg had fought going into the Martinez fight was Danny Perez and maybe Rodney Jones? And, he went 1-1 in those 2 fights. So it's not like Margarito had tons more experience than Martinez did going in.

This is match-up is a poorman Roy Jones-Bernard Hopkins. Where in a sense people act like Roy/Marg were much more experience than B-Hop/Martinez.
                  Another thing since Cintron was brought up and the whole P-Will timeline.

Margarito stopped Cintron in a quicker fashion pre Williams than when he did it post Williams. That could be something to think about too.
                  I just realized you're JRosales. LOL!!!

I've said that about BHop and Jones as well too before and they don't care. Obviously Margarito broke their heart so bad facts escape them. They're just good laughs now since they can't let shit go.

Comment

margarito never cheated nor attempted to cheat in his career. The tainted wraps were inserted by Javier Capetillo without Tony's knowledge.

Both of them said this. Tony hurt both Pacquiao and Cotto in fights after the scandal as well, if he hadn't been suspended for a year, they would've gotten KOd

Comment

Margs never cheated and cotto knew this after their fight. Jotto was blasting him all thru their promoting of the fight so why o why did he not say margs had cheated in the post fight interview? Max asked cotto the milliion dollar question did margs punches feel the same? and cotto answered something along the lines that yes his punches where powerful.

Comment

Working...
                      X