Comment

Khan will demand that Porter takes the test

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Randy Watson View Post
        I think porter just skipped khan in line for a mayweather fight
        Calm down.

Khan took Paulie apart 4 years ago.

Comment

Before this fight, I thought Khan would have a chance cos of his speed. But that leading leaping left hook damn, it would take Khan out I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Calm down.

Khan took Paulie apart 4 years ago.
            He blew paulie out of the water. Khan outboxed him.

Khan is getting knocked down by light weights... he hasnt earned a mayweather fight.
            When he has a legit fight at welterweight then we can talk. Porter has a better WW resume. Even cotto couldnt stop paulie like that, and khan will never be in the same class as someone like cotto.

Comment

You should go to prison just for suggesting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Randy Watson View Post
                He blew paulie out of the water. Khan outboxed him.

Khan is getting knocked down by light weights... he hasnt earned a mayweather fight.
                When he has a legit fight at welterweight then we can talk. Porter has a better WW resume. Even cotto couldnt stop paulie like that, and khan will never be in the same class as someone like cotto.
                Khan dominated and picked Paulie apart before stopping him. And I repeat.....that was 4 years ago. The Cotto fight was what? 8 years ago?

Khan got knocked down by the same lightweight who Porter took 2 fights to beat. And arguably lost against in the first fight.

So again.....calm down.

Comment

Khan's chin wouldn't just crack, it would turn to sand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Khan dominated and picked Paulie apart before stopping him. And I repeat.....that was 4 years ago. The Cotto fight was what? 8 years ago?

Khan got knocked down by the same lightweight who Porter took 2 fights to beat. And arguably lost against in the first fight.

So again.....calm down.
                    Lol. So khan deserves a mayweather shot over a WW champ who defended his belt by stopping a guy whos never been stopped on his back?

If you have one legit reason for Khan deserving a mayweather shot, other than the fact that hes one of the few fighters worth a damn from your country, and he has a fan base I'd love to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                    X