Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thugs pour drink on 22 year old woman, pull her hair and knock her out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's not on worldstarhiphop, then this is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
      See! You just can't help it.

I spent my whole life in and around London. Hardly anyone had guns so they beat or knived them.
      Murder in the UK is less in quantity than the US. That is a fact.

Incidents such as getting beat up in the US is a DAILY thing to some. You only need to see WSHH.com

The fact that this made a newspaper in the UK is a testament to how much safer it is here.

Guns are more dangerous than a fist or a knife, simply because one gun to one man holds more risk to life. I personally would defend myself against a man with a knife, I have a chance to run and get out of range or KO the person. If someone took out a gun and pointed at me from say 5 metres, I am in no mans land. Against a person holding a knife at 5 metres, I have a chance to outrun them.

Comment

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
        Murder in the UK is less in quantity than the US. That is a fact.

Incidents such as getting beat up in the US is a DAILY thing to some. You only need to see WSHH.com

The fact that this made a newspaper in the UK is a testament to how much safer it is here.

Guns are more dangerous than a fist or a knife, simply because one gun to one man holds more risk to life. I personally would defend myself against a man with a knife, I have a chance to run and get out of range or KO the person. If someone took out a gun and pointed at me from say 5 metres, I am in no mans land. Against a person holding a knife at 5 metres, I have a chance to outrun them.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          You like what you see, I know. I am Alpha. However I'll run like a Beta.

Comment

Wonder why it took them over 3 months to release footage?

Comment

Why is everyone dressed like it's the 80's.

Comment

No surprise at the pictures.

Comment

That's London for you.

Comment

And not a single mentioning of it being a racial hate crime was seen that day....

Comment

Looks as though the dude sat down on the chair and his back squashed her arm.. She probably said something to him and he just poured drink on her and ended up knocking her out. Most likely both their faults but what he did was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X