Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Fighter Season 18 Episode 3 "Biscuits For Breakfast"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes ronda trainer *****ed out lol that whole team I don't like ronda with her stupid walk like she owns the place but damn tate fighter coudlnt box for crap she got beat down and tired ...

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      My exact thoughts except I hate caraway for his remarks against healy for testing positive for weed. plus if a grown ass man came at my girl like that id wouldnt stop breathing til hes on the floor. Hes a biiiiitch

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Wow, you're a badass huh?

Comment

Makes me laugh how many fans Ronda has lost since going on this show

And seeing as she is UFCs golden girl guaranteed they would try and edit the show so she comes off good but she is clearly that much of a cunt 24/7 that they cant do anything except show her as she actually is

Comment

I don't see Dana and the UFC pushing Rouse like this after how this is turning out. They put alot behing having her as a coach and she had a huge amount of momentum going into this but her antics on the show and her being such an impossible person to deal with are becoming a bigger story then the fight itself. Ronda is her own worst enemy.

Comment

Glad the world is finally seeing what train wreck of a person Rousey is. It was cringe worthy watching the whole mma world fall in love with her. Anyone paying attention has known she was like this. Her mom would tell her to practice on girls in the US judo trials. Rousey would pin them then let them up before the match was called and pin them again. Humiliating her opponents. People inside judo have hated Rousey and her mom for years. This is no act. This is the kind of people they are. Makes Brock Lesnar look like a saint.

Comment

Anyone see the latest Ultimate Fighter episode yet? Best fight so far this season IMO, about as close as the last Jones fight. Good action though, I was pulling for Jessamyn myself.

Comment

Jessamyn has no idea how to use her height, considering the fight was stood up she just can't judge distance, very poor, hope she can get someone to teach her to use her strengths.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrewasideMMA View Post
                  I don't see Dana and the UFC pushing Rouse like this after how this is turning out. They put alot behing having her as a coach and she had a huge amount of momentum going into this but her antics on the show and her being such an impossible person to deal with are becoming a bigger story then the fight itself. Ronda is her own worst enemy.
                  nah they'll push her, they pushed chael hard even if he is a heel and a cheat and a criminal steroided clown

Comment

that a was a average fight. Wtf is with people saying best ever? UFC hype machine is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilhelm
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by $Natedatpkid$

My exact thoughts except I hate caraway for his remarks against healy for testing positive for weed. plus if a grown ass man came at my girl like that id wouldnt stop breathing til hes on the floor. Hes a biiiiitch

Wow, you're a badass huh?
                      so your going to let a grown ass man get into your womans face? Sorry to hear you have no respect for women

Comment

Working...
                      X