Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robber Uses BLACK MAN MASK to Rob Banks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    If it wasn't for those meddling kids.
    I almost went that route.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      This is very disturbing! I wonder how many robberies thought the years were committed with these mask.
      Millions Trig.

Literally, millions.

Comment

That is brilliant.

Although I imagine it would be quite simple for a serial killer to build up a collection of these and with a bit of planning could just murder a lot of people with minimal fuss.

Comment

Glad he was caught. Not talking about the robbery when I say that those are cool masks.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            All the robberies SUPOSEDLY committed by black men are really committed by WHITE MEN WEARING MASKS!!

Even after they are caught, tried, and sentenced, they still wear their masks in prison. All the black men in prisons are really white men wearing masks!

Thanks for making this thread and revealing the truth, Triggerhappy!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              Terrel
              Watch your back

Comment

Nice. Pretty unlucky for him to get caught that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  All the robberies SUPPOSEDLY committed by black men are really committed by WHITE MEN WEARING MASKS!!

Even after they are caught, tried, and sentenced, they still wear their masks in prison. All the black men in prisons are really white men wearing masks!

Thanks for making this thread and revealing the truth, Triggerhappy!
                  Lol lol lol!!!!

Comment

If a black man wore a black mans mask in a robbery. They'll charge the black man and the mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                      If a black man wore a black mans mask in a robbery. They'll charge the black man and the mask.
                      that was stupid but it made me

Comment

Working...
                      X