No announcement yet.

WHAT is with the matthysse hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
    What's real funny is that you think Bradley really won that fight. I am fan of Bradley too but come on man get it together Rome by KO. The dude lost the fight and is now on the outside looking in. He was on boxing biggest stage and he flat out wheeled his way to a gift decision Lol.
    I gave Bradley 3 rounds and even then I felt I was being generous. Pacquiao beat him clearly imo.

Comment

Lucas is more than likely the top fighter at 140. The problem is he is the top guy at 140 not AN UNBEATABLE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE. He can be hit, he can be beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Matthysse isn't ready for Peterson or Garcia??? That's all I needed to know.

Clear hate for Matthysse.

P.S. he would RUIN Khan.
        Sorry it's this damn phone..I'm not posting from my computer..it should have said, Matts would not have an ready easy time with Peterson or Garcia..

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
          What posters said this?
          Come on, you know that there is a dedicated portion of this site that discredits any fighters that don't fight defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            What's real funny is that you think Bradley really won that fight. I am fan of Bradley too but come on man get it together Rome by KO. The dude lost the fight and is now on the outside looking in. He was on boxing biggest stage and he flat out wheeled his way to a gift decision Lol.
            I understand, three funnest things are usually true..Bradley won so that's why it id funny I believe he won..Anyway, who won PAC Bradley ours a matter of opinion oh and has nothing to do with this thread..

But Bradley on the outside looking in?? Are you being serious??

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Come on, you know that there is a dedicated portion of this site that discredits any fighters that don't fight defensively.
              Are you referencing black posters?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                What posters said this?
                Anybody that doesn't think Matthysse is an unbeatable god only likes slick, black fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Acknowledging defense is bad why??

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Sorry it's this damn phone..I'm not posting from my computer..it should have said, Matts would not have an ready easy time with Peterson or Garcia..
                    Of course. No one's saying he beats them without breaking a sweat.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Anybody that doesn't think Matthysse is an unbeatable god only likes slick, black fighters.
                      I'm starting to sense this. Which brings me back to my original post here, that Matthysse has given euros/non-americans a fighter to root for since they find it incredibly hard to hype american fighters.

saying this as a canadian, by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X