No announcement yet.

Kid Chocolate vs Triple G anyone.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Chocolate vs Triple G anyone.

Wouldn't that be a cracking fight? Both can bang and have good technique. No way that fight lasts 12 rounds. Imagine the fireworks when they exchange leather.

This would be a great fight, I'd pick GGG to win it though. I think he has something more than the rest in the division. He could dominate MW over the next two years much like Andre Ward has done at SMW.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      This would be a great fight, I'd pick GGG to win it though. I think he has something more than the rest in the division. He could dominate MW over the next two years much like Andre Ward has done at SMW.
      After seeing him really struggle against Ouma I disagree, however the MW division is really weak so anything can happen. Golovkin seems a bit slow and his defense is non existent, it's as bad if not worse than Chavez Jr. I think Martinez destroys him.

I'm not impressed with either fighter, Quillin is a KO waiting to happen, he was bothered by a waaay past his prime feather fisted 40 yo Wright coming off a 3 year layoff. His head snaps back even with jabs, Quillin also looked like he was getting stunned and a bit hurt a couple of times by Hassan in the later rounds.

This fight could go either way, Quilllin has tremendous power and could EASILY get to GGGs chin as so many others have, Golovkin hasn't fought a fighter that has half he power Quillin does. Quillins terrible D could easily get him KOd with the first few monster shots he takes from GGG, I wouldn't be shocked if GGG KOs him within 5 rounds. I'd watch the fight for sure though, it'd be crazy

Comment

Seems like GBP are doing their best to avoid the fight, which is a shame as it'd be exciting and would clearly show who the next challenger to Sergio should be.

Comment

Dodged him once, pretty sure he'll dodge him again

Comment

Kid Chocolate would drown......

Comment

50/50 fight IMO haven't seen anything from either fighter that makes me think very highly of them in terms of being in the top tier of MW fighters.

Comment

Working...
              X