Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia stops Khan (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early stoppage? Khan was stumbling all over the place and looked like a Pakastani Bambi.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      And I know you creamed up when that 1st KD happened BL. As soon as I saw Khan wobble, I said BL, is somewhere in Canada losin her mind. Ya boy fought a helluva fight, and deserves more credit for the win than Amir's chin.
      You know me well Chief

I have no voice left, I was screaming like a crazy person from the first knock down on. Danny showed people what he is capable of and I am more then happy to tell people

I TOLD YOU SO

Comment

Khan cannot go up to 147 now.

Ortiz isn't great, but he's a powerhouse that would put Khan back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by the_bringer View Post
          personally, i wish bayless wouldn't have stopped it when he did. I could've went for another 3-4 knockdowns and another chicken dance before it was over.
          ... Lmao! ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            You know me well Chief

I have no voice left, I was screaming like a crazy person from the first knock down on. Danny showed people what he is capable of and I am more then happy to tell people

I TOLD YOU SO
            You just make sho you give BOG a rest this mornin. He probably gon be tired from sparkin Amir out.

*BOG=Battery Operated Garcia *

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              I agree, but getting up immediately after you get dropped sure doesn't help the matter either.

Regarding Khan's chin, I've heard it all.

After the Maidana fight people in NSB were saying Khan redeemed himself. I didn't agree because I felt like Maidana had Khan running all over the place, but that's what they said.
              are you a professional boxer? have you been dropped by a vicious shot like that?

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                are you a professional boxer? have you been dropped by a vicious shot like that?
                No Rockin, I'm not a professional boxer.

But I've been in enough street fights and seen enough pro fights to know sometimes it's best to take a knee for 8 seconds instead of falling all over the ring like Zab Judah.

Not saying that had Khan taken a knee he would've survived. Just merely saying I don't think it would've hurt the cause.

That said, are you a pro fighter and do you have a problem with me agreeing with fighters that have taken the full 8 count in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  No Rockin, I'm not a professional boxer.

But I've been in enough street fights and seen enough pro fights to know sometimes it's best to take a knee for 8 seconds instead of falling all over the ring like Zab Judah.

Not saying that had Khan taken a knee he would've survived. Just merely saying I don't think it would've hurt the cause.

That said, are you a pro fighter and do you have a problem with me agreeing with fighters that have taken the full 8 count in the ring?
                  exactly the reason why i asked

Comment

Khan was exposed a while ago.

He forgot he had no chin.

Comment

• Clearly Khan's chin is a joke, we've known that for a while now. What is really shocking is the fact that he has not made the adjustments necessary to keep that chin from being exposed, the guy simply cannot keep himself from getting hit with bombs, it's really that simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X