No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: The General Consensus, DeGale Beats Groves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: The General Consensus, DeGale Beats Groves

Promoter Frank Warren believes his boxer James DeGale was jobbed in the grudge fight with George Groves on Saturday night at the O2 Arena in London. Groves won a very close twelve round majority decision in a tight battle of unbeaten super middleweight prospects. DeGale, a 2008 Olympic Gold medal winner, was the heavy favorite to win. The scores were 115-115 and two cards of 115-114 for Groves.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cock off Warren you cunt. Groves won, on points on one of your cards. It was so wide you couldn't even fix it. He boxed his long head off.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
      Cock off Warren you cunt. Groves won, on points on one of your cards. It was so wide you couldn't even fix it. He boxed his long head off.
      Exactly this!

Comment

I must say i thought Groves won and i was rooting for Degale cause i had money on him and bhop to win. Groves made Degale look clumsy as hell and looked the superior boxer with his lateral movement

I gave Groves by 1 or 2.. but lets not forget Degale should have been docked points so Warren should **** off really.

Comment

lol typical warren.............i didnt think groves would win but fair play to him,wouldnt mind seeing a rematch either

warren=****

Comment

Very close fight, but I believe Groves did enough to win. Typical Warren bull**** right here.

Comment

I think anyone having DeGale winning needs to remember he should have been docked a point for 3 obvious fouls.

Comment

I had Groves winning by 2rounds. IMO he won the 5th round even though Watt gave it to DeGale.

Comment

Warren is an idiot - he even admitted that James threw away the fight. I'm glad that horse-faced **** lost. He was just getting too cocky about everything and being insulting by calling Groves "Ugly Kid".
                  I guess DeGale can now focus on his horse modelling now seeing as his Boxing Career seems to be on the rocks. I'm not quite sure how he's going to handle getting back up there.

Comment

So 'everyone' Warren spoke to thought De Gale won the fight?? lol

Either he didnt speak to many people or the only people he did speak to was De Gales friends and family!

Comment

Working...
                    X