Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what PAC's speed will do to Cotto's face

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
      OMG? It never dawned on me that Cotto's advantage was his size!! You have turned a light on in a very dark room my friend. Thanks.
      "you're like a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't even there" - Jaime Escalante

Comment

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
        This is what PAC's speed will do to Cotto's face
        Damn, Pacquiao will mash Cotto's face.

Comment

**** thread!!!! I say Cotto beats Pac even if they weigh in the same...many others will differ.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
            only way cotto beat pacman is coz he is bigger and we'll see if it's enough come november..
            Cotto is bigger, Manny is quicker. The height is nothing. The weight is nothing. It requires skills and proper training.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              <<

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                **** thread!!!! I say Cotto beats Pac even if they weigh in the same...many others will differ.
                Who says Cotto will beat Pac even if they didnt. Don't jinx your boy.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                  dont fool yourself, you know for a fact pac beat cotto anytime!! speed kills homie!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ILLipino View Post
                    dont fool yourself, you know for a fact pac beat cotto anytime!! speed kills homie!!!!
                    I aint fooling no one!!! Mosley underestimated Cotto's boxing ability and got an L on his resume for it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      Who says Cotto will beat Pac even if they didnt. Don't jinx your boy.
                      How long have you been on the forums?... Almost everyone says that ****!!!
                      Last edited by D-Omonist; 10-14-2009, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X