No announcement yet.

For those who claimed Floyd ducked Mosley:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kev183 View Post
    Vargas at 154 was* a way more dangerous fight than Mayweather at 147. Face it Deliveryman, Nobody is afraid of Mayweather; Everybody wants Floyd, no one was ever scared of him. Look at Hatton, a 140 pounder going up in weight to fight a guy that previously fought at 154(vs De La Hoya). Pacquiao wants Money May, Hell even a lightweight Juan Manuel Marquez is calling out Floyd. Don't act like Floyd is the Winky Wright of the WW division. He's not feared and he was never ducked by anyone. He's good as hell and i would put my money on Floyd in any and all of his fight, But no one is afraid of Mayweather. Come down from that cloud.
    No one is afraid now becuz he is at the top! U lose to the best u don't become the worst! But when he wasn't at the top he was avoided like other fighters! Boxing economics! Idiots throw the fear claim around on this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      Which has nothing to do with the evidence at hand.

Facts are: Mosley turned down a huge guarantee to fight Floyd because he had a tooth ache and wanted to go on vacation, only to come back a few months later to fight Fernando Vargas/Luis Collazo, for substantially less money.

Please, enlighten me and justify this.
      dog shane took the vacation after the vargas fight. funny how yall forget the part of the interview when he says "NOV IS TO SOON TO TAKE A VACATION & LOOSE THE WIEGHT PROPERLY. I WILL FIGHT FLOYD EARLY NEXT YEAR. IN THE MEANTIME HE CAN FIGHT MARGARITO". floyd then went on to fght baldi & brass boy. & shane has been calling him since then.

IMO brass boy paid him to sit on the sideline so he can fight floyd first. shanes plan back fired. he should told brass boy **** u.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
        mosley called floyd out after floyd beat oscar so its not like mosley doesn't want to fight floyd. floyd decided to fight a junior ww and then retire instead of fighting a top ww. if floyd comes back and doesn't fight mosley then floyd would be ducking mosley. they both ducked eachother.
        I wouldn't even say that Shane ducked Floyd.

Its more like he got out of the way so that the face of GBP could have first crack.

Most love to conveniently forget about Floyd not fighting sparring partners in reference to Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          I wouldn't even say that Shane ducked Floyd.

Its more like he got out of the way so that the face of GBP could have first crack.

Most love to conveniently forget about Floyd not fighting sparring partners in reference to Shane.
          ei nothing against you but i find your signature really funny. Yep your right, my fav fighter wouldn't put bricks under his gloves.

Mosley didn't ducked pbf vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            It was actually the other way around. Yawn.

lol shane had a wobbly tooth

Comment

No one knows the true circumstances, except for the officials and both fighters. You can make a case for either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
                and cotto, another guy that floyd avoided
                So what does that say about Cotto for avoiding a match with him at 140? You guys are fucking hypocrits!

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  lol, like mosley was gonna publicly accept he is de la hoya's pet and say, "**** my boss says i cant because he wants him first"....
                  Exactly......

Comment

Working...
                  X