No announcement yet.

Movie Theater Experience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Theater Experience

I saw the Mayweather vs Maidana II in a movie theater.

I like the atmosphere felt like I was watching a live boxing match. The only thing I miss was the noise it was too quite inside the theater but overall it was nice. The surround sound and large screen definitely added some nice touches.

Also, living in a Midwest state, I was surprised the majority of people who watched the fight were white people old, young, and middle age.

As a long time Pacquiao fan, I hope Top Rank tries the movie theater route. I saw Donaire, Cotto, Martinez, and GGG live and the movie theater is closest it can get to a live showing.

Thanks for sharing your experience i was considering watching it in the theatre but I didnt know what the experience might be like because i like to have a drink while watching the fight.

Comment

glad you enjoyed it, last time I went was a bunch of hoolums who snuck in and clapped everytime they spoke and they started fighting each other even the people they came with was a sad sight.

Comment

I also watched at a theather, 2nd time i do, only in emergencies i do it, i liked it more than the first time

Comment

I've went to the theater for both Maidana fights and it's great. You can really focus on the fights and won't be distracted by things going on around you like at the bar.

Comment

The movie theater option was great for the Alvarez fight. They allow brown bagging after 10 pm and the place had a good boxing crowd. Even snagged a phone# from a hottie boxing fan that was seeing the fight alone!!! Next best thing to being at the fight.

Comment

If they would allow you to bring alcohol and outside food I would watch a lot of fights at the movie theater.

Comment

I always thought about doing this but I rather just chill and watch it at home and drink it seems like it would be to long to chill at the movies for 4 hrs.

Comment

Working...
                X