new: danny garcia documentary.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what the deal is, but i see no video up

Comment

Garcia has earned it. If you love boxing, it is really hard not to like him.

No matter how many family prayers he holds, it doesn't make his dad any less of a pr!ck.

Comment

Angel may be a dick, but he is an effective dick. HE got inside Khan and Matthysses head and to an extent Judahs, althought with Zab it almost backfired and Zab rolled back the years.

Danny is a good kid, he aint a trash talker. Great fighter and needs to finally get the respect he deserves.

Comment

No doubt - as a trainer - Angel takes the pick as one of the best trainers of the past decade, though it doesn't make up for his disgusting character or foul tongue.

Comment

Ol' six toes is really growing on me and the kid can fight too

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Angel: "you wanna check your weight?"

Swift: "I'm good old head"

after Swift got off the hotel scale...The Champ is 140!!!
              He lied.....

Comment

Originally posted by Larsso View Post
                Angel may be a dick, but he is an effective dick. HE got inside Khan and Matthysses head and to an extent Judahs, althought with Zab it almost backfired and Zab rolled back the years.

Danny is a good kid, he aint a trash talker. Great fighter and needs to finally get the respect he deserves.

Comment

I like the garcia clan. his dad is loud but it's effective, he says theyre gonna win and that danny gets disespected. and he is right. nothing wrorng with that.

im guessing people are just upset that everyone was pegging Matthysse by brutal KO and they were wrong. Props to the champ

Comment

great video, never have seen this

Comment

Working...
                    X