Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we know this murderes were racially motivated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    bye bye......
    why wont you have a debate with me like a man instead of reporting me like a punk

Comment

Originally posted by FatTony View Post
      why wont you have a debate with me like a man instead of reporting me like a punk
      A punk move is using alt's!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        A punk move is using alt's!!!!
        Not an alt.

But tell me how do you know those guys who were hanged werent criminals?

Comment

Originally posted by FatTony View Post
          Not an alt.

But tell me how do you know those guys who were hanged werent criminals?
          Well, you don't know if they were or not.

But those pictures come from a time when it was illegal for black people to do even the smallest everyday things, that we now take for granted. Black men were hung for saying hello to white women. Is that a crime? No. It is from a different era that made a lot of horrible decisions.

Regardless of the situation, if a person of colour was charged with a 'crime' they would not be tried by a jury of their peers, but rather a jury of 12 white racists. There is no justice in that.

Comment

I hope his ban was for the murder of the English language. For verily he was a tooleth.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              Well, you don't know if they were or not.

But those pictures come from a time when it was illegal for black people to do even the smallest everyday things, that we now take for granted. Black men were hung for saying hello to white women. Is that a crime? No. It is from a different era that made a lot of horrible decisions.

Regardless of the situation, if a person of colour was charged with a 'crime' they would not be tried by a jury of their peers, but rather a jury of 12 white racists. There is no justice in that.
              I would say something get at FatTony, but he just wants a little attention. I'm gonna go the positive route........I officially eLOVE you for that reply (even though you don't date black dudes *wink*) because an American white chick would keep her mouth SHUT.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                I would say something get at FatTony, but he just wants a little attention. I'm gonna go the positive route........I officially eLOVE you for that reply (even though you don't date black dudes *wink*) because an American white chick would keep her mouth SHUT.
                LOL!

I am not one to keep quiet really. The intentions of this thread were quite obvious. The things he was saying were clearly to provoke a response, so I gave him a response full of thought, not shock and outrage, as nothing really shocks me here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  LOL!

I am not one to keep quiet really. The intentions of this thread were quite obvious. The things he was saying were clearly to provoke a response, so I gave him a response full of thought, not shock and outrage, as nothing really shocks me here anymore.
                  You are Green "K" worthy!!!!!

Unfortunately, the board won't let me give you anymore ...

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    You are Green "K" worthy!!!!!

Unfortunately, the board won't let me give you anymore ...
                    Muchly appreciated, thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X