Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan gets in that a$$

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      Khan has that speed and anything is possible. But... This myth that Khan was killing Garcia prior to getting KTFO is nonsense. He was getting tagged/timed and when it mattered most, his chin let him down.

Can Khan beat Garcia? Surely. I would like to see a rematch and I would like to see Khan Dance for the crowd again.
      Lmao your sigs are always fukin hilarious wtf

Comment

khan has the speed and length to beat most if not all 140-147, but not the chin.

Comment

Khan dominates Garcia in a re-match in route to a UD. Their first fight, Khan was on the verge of TKO'ing him probably by the 6th or 7th. Danny was doing the same thing like always the entire fight and finally landed a flush left hook perfectly on his chin. Khan was right, with Roach his style is an all out offense. Because of this he is able to overwhelm and TKO guys like Garcia pretty easily. Khan was pushing for the TKO and was not cautious at all and got caught bad. If they fought again now Khan probably would not TKO Garcia because he fights much more conservatively now. I'd say he would win an easy UD

Comment

It depends on what happens when Khan gets timed. He'll catch something big at some point, and it would depend on his response. Hunter will have told him that what he should have done in that fight is just survive for the next couple of rounds after he was caught, regardless of whether he loses the rounds on the cards. I just don't know whether Khan will ever have the composure and boxing IQ to do that though.

Comment

It's a tough fight to pick but the only way Garcia wins is by KO and whenever you need a KO to win there's a fair chance you are going to lose.

Just depends if Garcia lands that fight changing shot and can finish it. Khans chin seems a touch better at 147 and he makes less mistakes now but he will still leave openings.

I like both guys will be a good fight down the line if both keep doing well. Not sure it's worth the risk to either right now.

Comment

I give Khan a good chance, Virgil will have him fighting on the outside utilising his speed, height and reach. Any time they come close Khan will look to clinch and this will frustrate Garcia and Khan wins a wide UD. I don't see Garcia making any adjustments and people will claim he 'timed' Khan if he does connect.

It's another case of 'hey I'll make a lot of money rematching Khan but I won't, even though it's easy money and I'll KO him again etc...' sound similar to what other fighters say about easy money and then not taking that money only to fight the Herrera's and Salsa's of the world? lmao

Comment

What? An Amir Khan thread and still no reply from UK Dirk Diggler?

Never mind, I forgot he's still posting in his other thread trying to convince the world GGG is ducking Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Lmao your sigs are always fukin hilarious wtf
                    I try to keep it fresh

Comment

Working...
                    X