Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honest assessment what don't you like about Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest assessment what don't you like about Pacquiao?

Take his whole boxing career into perspective.

Personally I can't find anything wrong with him as a boxer. He never makes mistakes in the ring, he has the best chin in boxing as far as I'm concern.

Outside of the ring, his humanitarian efforts should make anyone proud so I can't understand why anyone would dislike him

Please explain if you do?
    He ducks all comers
    0.00%
    He's a b***h
    8.70%
    I just cannot stand him
    4.35%
    Pick and chooses who he fights
    13.04%
    Other reason listed below
    73.91%

The poll is expired.

insecure floyd fans duh

Comment

Originally posted by lamadoo View Post
      insecure floyd fans duh
      I agree...please none in this thread. Keep the discussion respectable.

Comment

Hi alliance with bob arum.

Comment

I don't like this compassion in the ring bs.

Comment

how great he is it always gets me real mad and depressed when i think about how great the damm midget is how did he do it

Comment

My disdain for Pacman began with the Margarito debacle. Before that I was knocking on the door of p@(tardism.

Comment

I don't like that he's willing to give in to all of Floyd's demands in order to make the fight happen.

The man should have some self respect and refuse at least some of Mayweather's demands!

Comment

I like it and I don't. How he lost to Bradley and was so humble, but at the same time he should have been hungry. He lost that

Comment

The two main things I would pick out about Manny in general is his blind allegiance to Bob Arum...I understand he feels as though he owes a big part of his success to him etc, but come on man, the guy is a snake and Manny asks 'how high?' when Bob shouts 'jump'. I understand, but don't be blind about it.

Also his compassion. Another thing I understand about Manny, with his realisation of religion and wanting to change his ways etc, nothing wrong with that, but keep it away from the ring. I am not one of the guys that want to see a Hatton-type-KO or him making his opponent's face look like the Terminator every time, but his obvious showings of compassion are something that I am glad he has said he needs to stop if I am being honest.

Great fighter though, one of my favourites and I dont see how you can hate him, but those little things like being 'yes sir, no sir' to Arum annoys me.

Comment

Working...
                    X