No announcement yet.

The typical race baiters on both sides are in full force in NSB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The typical race baiters on both sides are in full force in NSB

This always happens in here after a black american fighters vs a euro fighter......I see the typical posters in threads making excuses because the representative for their tribe lost and the same posters I see all of the time claiming without really saying it how superior their group is because of 1 win on 1 night......but if anyone calls them out on it they play this "oh I didn't say anything directly racist" game, even though we all know why that particular poster is in that particular thread saying what they always say in these situations.

NSB is excellent.

Comment

**** NSB. Lounge FTW. :mangler:

Comment

That dickhead corvette is posting some kind of bugs in all the threads, anybody getting redirected?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          **** NSB. Lounge FTW. :mangler:
          Yeah, that place can be a real daycare center sometimes.....did you see the fight Mang? I was very impressed with Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
            That dickhead corvette is posting some kind of bugs in all the threads, anybody getting redirected?
            Yep, BPP needs to pull his thumb out and get it sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              This always happens in here after a black american fighters vs a euro fighter......I see the typical posters in threads making excuses because the representative for their tribe lost and the same posters I see all of the time claiming without really saying it how superior their group is because of 1 win on 1 night......but if anyone calls them out on it they play this "oh I didn't say anything directly racist" game, even though we all know why that particular poster is in that particular thread saying what they always say in these situations.
              Yep, the America vs Europe gang are out in full force also.

NSB is **** post fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Yeah, that place can be a real daycare center sometimes.....did you see the fight Mang? I was very impressed with Ward.
                Had to take care of business first of course. But I just got done watchin it a few minutes ago. Pleasantly surprised. Liked Ward's performance here way more than the Miranda fight. I thought Kessler would bring the heat in Ward's hometown and beat him. But dude got turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Had to take care of business first of course. But I just got done watchin it a few minutes ago. Pleasantly surprised. Liked Ward's performance here way more than the Miranda fight. I thought Kessler would bring the heat in Ward's hometown and beat him. But dude got turned out.
                  Yeah, Kessler just had no answer for the handspeed and on the inside made no attempt to mount any offense.....I don't mind the rough stuff from fighters either that Ward utilized as a tactic.....its a fight not Connect Four and you could die, so get away with what you can to win.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                    yea took me to some youtube video. That ****er

Comment

Working...
                    X