Clear All

Who's alt are you mate?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Who's alt are you mate?.
      Im not an ALT

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work TBE View Post
        Wtf you have a problem with my name too...lmao these dudes hillarious in this lounge
        connect the dots. obviously, due to past experiences, posters with those names have typically been nothing if annoying.

omg, i'm a cop. w.t.f.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          connect the dots. obviously, due to past experiences, posters with those names have typically been nothing if annoying.

omg, i'm a cop. w.t.f.
          IM not annoying at all....i aint bias either...

Comment

Wasted. About to have a cigarette.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Wasted. About to have a cigarette.
              This is what gets me right here. If I'm sober I don't even like cigarettes. They make me feel like ****.

But if I'm f**ked up (don't matter off what) then I'll smoke like a damn chimney.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                This is what gets me right here. If I'm sober I don't even like cigarettes. They make me feel like ****.

But if I'm f**ked up (don't matter off what) then I'll smoke like a damn chimney.
                ^^^^^^This

Comment

I'm staying at my girl's place right now and somebody left a barely smoked cigarette in the ashtray on the porch.

I thought what the hell and lit it up...

I literally had a WTF moment when I was halfway finished with it like... "why am I doing this?" this literally does nothing except give me cancer.

I'm just inhaling smoke for no reason, getting no type of buzz or high whatsoever and giving myself cancer.

Comment

People who cant resist the urge to smoke are weak. You have the ability to be in complete control of your mind and body...just ask this guy:

Comment

Working...
                    X