Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

imagine GSP in the ring with mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are two different sports mma guys would get stomped in the ring, just like boxers are at a big disadvantage in the gaytagon

Comment

does anybody really enjoy watching this shit?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        Indeed. I can't take MMA seriously. It's unwatchable to me.
        Lol, what a ******.

Comment

You can't compare the two. Two different sports, two different motions of training, strategy, etc. Like someone said here, Apples and Oranges.

What I won't agree with though is Floyd training a year in MMA and being able to beat Top 5's, sorry...ain't happening. Floyd is fast with his feet and hands, but things such as sprawling, ground control, ju jitsiu, wrestling, etc are all things that take years to Master and or even be "very good" at. Adding the fact that even for punches, Floyd couldn't hold a Philly shell or use the tactics he uses because the fighters are allowed to grab you and lock you up as well as take you down from jump and that demands a different defensive posture. I'm imaging a realistic fight (weight wise...GSP is 170lbs) between Jose Aldo (155lbs) and Floyd Mayweather and I really, really don't like Floyd's chances lol. That's not a diss to Floyd, but it's the same thing as what someone else said, Jon Jones fighting even Ward and Dawson at 175 in Boxing is a clear mismatch because Jones' strong suit isn't Boxing as Floyd's strong suit isn't blocking kicks / takedowns.

Comment

Working...
          X